《摩登家庭》第1季第15集 第13期:愿望被满足(在线收听) |
So, why would Ted say he wrote the poem if he didn't? 如果诗不是泰德写的 他为什么骗人呢 Maybe because you're the cutest girl in school, 也许是因为你是校花
and you have a laugh that makes science lab seem like recess. 而且你回眸一笑就倾国倾城
Would you be more or less inclined 那你愿不愿意
to visit a Great Shakes establishment... 去"美奶昔"公司做客
if you knew your satisfaction was guaranteed? 如果你事先知道你的愿望都会被满足
- That's a dumb question. - Excuse me. -真是个傻逼问题 -不好意思
It is not a dumb question, Mr. - 我这问题不傻逼 先生
- Tarnation! He hung up. - Then you can drop the accent. -该死 他挂了 -那你不必装那口音了
Delgado. What are you doing here? 迪尔加多 你在这儿干嘛
Discussing poetry. Maybe you'll like to recite some of yours. 在讨论诗歌呢 你想背诵一下你的作品吗
I'm not gonna recite anything. 我才不背什么东西呢
Just admit you didn't write the poem. 承认吧 那首诗根本不是你写的
I don't know what he's talking about. 我不知道他在说什么
Get out of here before you get your butt kicked. 赶紧滚蛋 别逼我揍你一顿
- I'm going over there. - No, I got this. -我要过去一下 -不 我来吧
Whoa! Whoa, sir! Sir? Turn around. 喂 喂 先生 先生 转回去
Sir, you have no right 先生 你无权
to claim ownership of another person's work. 把他人的作品据为己有
Who are you? 你算老几
I'm a lawyer. 我是个律师
You have a lawyer? 你还有律师啊
It is one thing to lie, 你说谎是一回事
but then to bully this young man- it's unforgivable. 但你竟然接着又欺负这位年轻人 简直不可饶恕
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470188.html |