《摩登家庭》第1季第16集 第4期:与野兽共舞(在线收听

 His name was Ponce? He'd get made fun of at my school. 他叫庞塞  他在我们学校会被嘲笑的

They'd probably call him "Pants." 他们可能会叫他"瓶塞"
Pants. 瓶塞
Or maybe, um, "Fancy Ponce." 或者"高级皮条客"
That's a good one. 这个说得好
All right. 好了
Let's do this. 我们开始吧
- You okay, Dad? - Yeah. Yeah, I am. -你还好吧  爸爸  -恩  我还好
Yep. Gonna take a little more 没事  这个算什么
than getting trapped in a small, dark space with a wild animal 困在黑漆漆的小洞里  与野兽共舞 
- to rattle your old man. - All right. -可吓不到你老爸  -好吧
You never want your kids to see you scared. 当父亲的永远都不想在孩子面前露怯
You wanna be that rock 你想成为他们心中的坚石
that they can grab ahold of in a stormy sea. 在暴风来临时让他们依靠
Actually, a rock would sink. So a floating rock. 实际上  石头会沉底  那就当漂浮的石头
Let's start over. It's windy, and you've got a lot of papers. 重新说一遍  风很大  你有很多张纸在手
Okay. Let's do this, buddy. 好了  我们开始吧  
Okay! Good recon. 好了  侦查成功
Got the lay of the land, so- 知道地形了  所以
Aren't we going in? 我们不进去吗
Yep, we are. 不  我们进去
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470197.html