《摩登家庭》第1季第16集 第9期:不擅长说谎(在线收听) |
Today feels like a good day for halibut. 今天是捕大比目鱼的好日子 Hey, Jay, did I ever tell you about the time... 杰 我有没有跟你说过
I used peanut butter and jelly for bait 我用黄油和果冻做鱼饵
and I caught a thresher shark? 钓到一条长尾鲨
I don't know. You tell me a lot of funny things. 不记得了 你跟我讲过很多趣事
Why are we going this way? 为什么从这边走
It's just another way to go. 这边也可以到
Uh-oh. Something's going on. 不妙 有情况
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
Wake up, old man. 醒醒吧 老男人
She's trying to get me on that roller coaster. 她想让我去坐那个过山车
- No, she's not. - Yes, I am. -不 她不会的 -我就是这么想的
- What? - Told you. -什么 -我就说吧
Manny, you have to face your fears. 曼尼 你得直面自己的恐惧
That's why we're here? 这就是我们来这儿的目的吗
Why didn't you let me in on your little plan? 你怎么不先跟我知会一声
Because you're the worst liar. 因为你最不擅长说谎了
He would have seen right through you. 他肯定会看穿你的
I don't wanna go on the roller coaster. 我不想坐过山车
Manny, you were afraid to light the barbecue, 曼尼 你以前不敢给烧烤点火
but now your eyebrows have grown back... 但是现在你的眉毛已经长回来了
and your salmon is legendary. 你烤的三文鱼超级美味
- What if I fall out? - I will catch you. -万一我掉下来呢 -我会接住你的
That's not possible. He would crush you. 那不可能 他会把你碾成肉酱的
What if I throw up? 要是我吐了呢
I will clean it up. It wouldn't be the first time. 我帮你清理 反正也不是第一次
Geez, these are new shoes. 天 我穿了双新鞋
You're not gonna let up, are you? 你不会放弃的 是不是
Baby, I think you know the answer. 宝贝 你心里很清楚的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470202.html |