《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第1期:前女友(在线收听) |
Hey, honey, Hugh Grant has a-- 亲爱的 有一部休·格兰特... I'm in. 算我一个
Okay, well, Alex has a cello lesson at 11:00... 好的 艾丽克斯11点有大提琴课
and Junior Congress at noon. 中午要参加象棋课
Doesn't she also have no boys at forever? 她不是还要上一辈子的光棍课吗
Don't you have an eating disorder you need to attend to? 你还是关心一下自己的饮食失调问题吧
Yeah, anyway, uh, we could see the 4:00 or the 6:20. 不管怎么说 可以看4点或6:20的场
Oh, actually, that's no good. 实际上 那两场我都去不了
I'm meeting my friend Denise for a drink. 我要和丹妮丝去喝点东西
Denise? Do I know Denise? 丹妮丝 我认识吗
Yeah. You know, my old girlfriend. 是啊 就是我前女友
Oh, my God. Gross. I can't even picture you with a woman. 老天 想到你和一个女人在一起就恶心
- Thank you. - You had a girlfriend before Mom? -谢谢 -你还有前女友
Try two. 而且是两个
Trust me. I had plenty of fun in my time. 我之前一直过得很快活
And then I met your mom. 直到遇见了你妈
And thank you. 谢谢"恭维"
So I guess she travels 她应该是四处奔波
around selling makeup for a cosmetics company. 为某个化妆品公司做推销
She's in town for a week. 会在城里待一周
You mean she's like a door-to-door salesman? 你是说 她是个挨家挨户的推销员
If you were doing it, they'd call it a dork-to-dork salesman. 换成是你 就是个呆家呆户的推销员
My boy strikes like a rattlesnake! 一记漂亮的突袭
Oh, yeah? W-Well, you- 是吗 那 那你就是
Wow. All right, well, we can see the movie tomorrow. 好了 电影明天再去看
Come on. It's time for your lesson. 跟我走 该去上课了
You mean her second lesson, because she just got schooled. 是第二堂课 她刚刚可是被我教育了一课
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470248.html |