《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第2期:打击会让人坚强(在线收听

 What's wrong with me today? 我今天是怎么了

Shake it off, champ. It's not your day. 算了  宝贝  今天你的水平发挥不出来
- Ay, good morning, papi. -Is it? -早上好  小家伙  -是吗
Ay, you're still sad because of that audition. 还在为试镜结果难过吗
That part was mine. I was born to play Tevye. 那角色是我的  我生来就该演特维
Instead they give it to Rod Jackson? 他们竟然让罗德·杰克逊来演
What does he know from suffering? 他哪里懂什么叫受苦受难
- How are we doing? - A little better. -情况如何  -略有起色
But we're gonna go and throw ice cream at the problem. 不过这问题得用冰激凌解决
Well, if that doesn't work, this should do the trick. 要是冰激凌都没用  就试试这个
"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." "大难不死  人自更强"
We can hang this in your room. 把这个挂在你房间
You can see it every morning, start to internalize it. 每天早晨看一眼  用心去体会
Pretty soon nothing will keep you down. 以后什么都打不倒你
But it's not true. 但那话不对
What are you talking about? 你说什么
Lots of stuff that doesn't kill you makes you weaker. 很多大难只会让人更脆弱
My friend's grandfather had a heart attack. 我朋友的爷爷只是患了心脏病
Now he needs a machine to breathe. 现在连喘气都要靠一台机器支撑
I've seen him- at the supermarket. 我见过他  就在超市里
Now he needs to drive one of those little, like- 走到哪都得推着一台
That's right. Be negative. 好了  你继续悲观教育吧
It's just not a good poster, Jay. 那幅画确实不怎么样  
You're only making me stronger. 你的打击只会让我变得更坚强
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470249.html