《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第3期:混蛋中的混蛋(在线收听

 That's nice. 真不错

Holy- Shel? You all right, buddy? 我靠..小壳  你还好吗  哥们
Oh, hell. 该死
Oh, there's four of 'em, Mitchell. 一共4只小鸭子呢  米奇尔
They're giving her little duck kisses. 它们在亲莉莉
Oh, she's laughing. I can't believe you're missing this. 她笑得很开心  真遗憾你看不到
Well, why not, Cam? I've missed everything else. 那又怎样  小卡  我错过的还少吗
She rolled over when I was in Phoenix. 她第一次翻身  我在凤凰城
She started scooting when I was in court. 她学会爬行时  我却在法庭上
Well, just tell 'em you're not coming in. You do enough for 'em. 告诉他们你不去加班  你做的够多的了
Well, you know that. I know that. You know? 关于这一点  你知道  我也知道
The only one who doesn't know that is my sucky boss. 只有我那个混蛋老板不知道
He's the suckiest suck of all time. 他是有史以来最混蛋的混蛋
He's a miserable son of a bitch who... 他个可怜的贱人
may have heard everything I just said. 好像听到了我刚才说的话
- Hi, honey. -Hey. -嗨  亲爱的  -嗨
When are you getting together with your gal pal? 什么时候去见你的女性朋友
Actually, I was just checking on that. 事实上  我正在等消息呢
She's supposed to send me a message. 她还没给我发站内信
Oh, you're Facebook friends. 原来你加了她的Facebook
Sure am. She's one of my 447 friends. 当然  她只是447个好友之一
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470250.html