《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第6期:骚乱的声音(在线收听

 Really, Cam? My job is at stake here, and- 别闹了  小卡  我的工作要保不住了

Oh, who are we kidding? You can obviously hear me. 开什么玩笑  显然你一开始就听得清
I am so screwed. 我彻底完了
Manny? Manny, come here a second, pal. 曼尼  曼尼  过来一下
- Huh? - I got some bad news, buddy. -什么事  -有个坏消息要告诉你
What is it? 什么坏消息
Well, there's no easy way to say this. 我很难以启齿
Shel Turtlestein is dead. 小壳·斯坦龟死了
What? How? 什么  怎么死的
I was down here reading the paper, 当时我正在看报纸
and I heard this commotion up in your room. 只听楼上你的房间一阵骚乱的声音
So- so naturally, I go running up there. 出  出于本能反应  我跑上楼
And this mangy raccoon had busted through your screen. 看见一只脏兮兮的浣熊已经破窗而入
He must have scampered up to where Shel was. 它肯定是跳到了小壳的鱼缸旁边
By the time I walked in, he had- 因为我进去的时候  那个坏家伙
the little bastard had him by the neck and shaking him. 正抓着小壳的脖子使劲甩
Gravel was flying everywhere. 碎石被甩得到处都是
He didn't even flinch. 它看见我一点都不怕
He just stared at me with that smug look and then bolted. 还得意地盯着我看  然后一下子就溜了
If only I'd have got here earlier. 我真后悔没有早点上来
May I see the body? 我能看看小壳的尸体吗
Baby, are you sure that's a good idea? 宝贝  你真的要看吗
It's something I have to do. 再痛苦我也必须面对
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470256.html