《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第8期:是被捡来的(在线收听) |
Fliza Minnelli? 芙莱莎·米奈丽 How did I not know that kid was gay? 我当时怎么就没发现他是同性恋呢
Hey, Luke. 嗨 卢克
Big day for you, huh? 今天可是你的大日子
Why? 为什么
- Because you will get to meet your real mom. - What? -你终于可以见到你的亲妈了 -什么
We all made a pact we'd deny it until you turned 21. 本来大家说好 等你21岁再告诉你
But that's the real reason Dad's old girlfriend's coming over. 但是爸爸的前女友就是为这事来的
She's your mom, 她才是你亲妈
and if she likes you, you'll go live with her. 要是她喜欢你 你就得跟她生活了
I'm not adopted. I'm asking Mom. 我才不是被领养的 我要去问妈妈
You mean Mrs. Dunphy? She's not going to tell you the truth. 你是说邓菲太太吗 她不会跟你说实话的
I-I'm not- 我不是
I know. 我知道
Just 'cause he called you a dork-to-dork salesman? 就因为他说你是呆家呆户的推销员吗
The empire shakes back. 姐全力回击
Raccoons have five toes. 浣熊爪有5个指头
What's that? 什么
I don't mean to bother you. 我不想来烦你
It's just confusing. 但我很疑惑
The footprints in my room only have four toes. 我房间里浣熊的两只脚印都只有4个指头
You know, I bet I know what happened. 我知道怎么回事
I'll bet he lost those toes in a fight. 它肯定是在一场打斗中失去了两个指头
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470304.html |