《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第9期:炫耀女朋友(在线收听

 And that guy looked like he'd been in a brawl or two. 那家伙看起来像是经过了几场打斗

- One toe from each foot? - Maybe. -刚好一只爪失去一个指头  -有可能
You know, Manny, I think the only thing... 曼尼  只有一件事
that's gonna get you to stop asking all these questions... 可以让你不再问这样的问题
is for you to have a little closure. 就是  一个永久性的告别
What do you mean? 什么意思
Well,I'd like to throw a little memorial for Shel. 给小壳举办一场小型追悼会吧
It'll be good for all of us. 那对我们大家都好
That way we get our grief out, 那样就可以把悲痛发泄出来
and then we never have to talk about this ever, ever again. 之后谁都不要再提这件事  永远不提
Hi. Oh, careful. There's a thing. 嗨  当心脚下
Yeah. Good to see you. 见到你真高兴
- Hi! Oh, my God. - Hi. I'm Claire. -嗨  -嗨  我是克莱尔
You must be- Oh. Yeah. Hi. 你就是  嗨
- Denise. - Well- Okay. -丹妮丝  -是
You're even prettier than the pictures that Phil's always posting. 你本人比菲尔上传的照片还要漂亮
- Just a couple. - Oh? -只有几张  -是吗
Shut up. Every week. 瞎说  每周都有
He loves showing you off. 他喜欢炫耀你的照片
And my boyfriend likes your Acapulco pictures, 我男友喜欢你在阿卡普尔科照的那几张
probably a little too much. 喜欢得我都有点吃醋了
Well, thank your boyfriend for me. 替我谢谢你男友
Come on in, please. 快请进
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470305.html