《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第15期:没有想法(在线收听) |
Honey. 亲爱的 You weren't completely wrong about Denise. 你对丹妮丝的判断也不是一点道理没有
- How's that? - She wants me. -为什么这么说 -她想要我
- To do what? - It. Her. -干什么 -那个 干她
Oh. Oh, this is because of the thing I said about Facebook... 我说Facebook上的女人不正经
and everybody's hooking up, and now you're disappointed. 大家都在上面约炮 所以你失望了
No. She bit the air right in front of me. Like that. 不是 她对着我大口咬空气 像这样
And then look what she tried to give me. 而且你看她塞给我一个什么
- Anything I can help with? - No. -需要我帮忙吗 -不用了
I just- I can't find my corkscrew. 我找不到开瓶器了
- Touch me. - Okay. Denise, -摸我 -好了 丹妮丝
I think somewhere along the line you got the wrong idea. 肯定是有什么地方让你误会了
My head is full of wrong ideas. 我脑袋里充满想入"菲菲"的误会
- You have such great taste, Claire. - Thank you. -你的品味真不赖 克莱尔 -谢谢
I remember Phil used to have really good taste too. 菲尔当年也是很有品"味"的
- Let me get a little of this. - Oh, here it is. -我用点洗手液 -找到了
Phil, would you mind grabbing us a couple glasses? 菲尔 拿几个杯子过来
You betcha. 没问题
- Need me to grab anything? - No! -要我帮忙"抓"什么吗 -不用
- Okay, this is so wrong. - I know. -这样太离谱了 -我知道
- It's way more exciting when she's in the room, isn't it? -No. -有她在更刺激不是吗 -不是
I still have my cheerleader outfit. 我还留着拉拉队队长的衣服
So do I. 我也是
But this still can't happen. When did that break? 但还是不能这样 那个怎么碎了
- Why are you wussing out? - I never wussed in. -你怎么退却了 -我根本没想乱来
What about all those things you wrote on Facebook? 那你在Facebook上写那些是为什么
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470311.html |