《摩登家庭》第1季第17集 第19期:愚蠢的谎言(在线收听

 Hello, Jay. 你好  杰

- What are you doing up? - Waiting. -你怎么不睡  -我在等待
Waiting for what? 等什么
The truth. It wasn't a raccoon, was it? 等真相  浣熊不是凶手  对吗
Oh, all right. You got me. I killed Shel. 好了好了  被你发现了  是我的错
All right? I'm sorry. It was an accident. 行了吧  对不起  我不是故意的
Why didn't you just tell me? 你当时为什么不说实话
Because I didn't want you to be upset with me. 我不想惹你生气
You and I got off to a rocky start. 我们一开始关系很僵
Lately, it's been pretty good. 最近  好不容易相处融洽了
I was afraid I'd mess all that up 我害怕毁了这一切
if you knew that I was the one that killed your pet. 所以不想让你知道是我杀死了你的宠物
Now you're the guy who killed my pet 但你现在不仅杀了我的宠物
and made a stupid lie about it. 还编了个愚蠢的谎言
Well, I don't think it was stupid. 我不觉得那是个愚蠢的谎言
I thought it was pretty clever. 我以为挺聪明的
I was just trying to avoid past mistakes. 我只是不想重蹈覆辙
Look. 听着
I know I can't make things all better right now, 我知道我现在无法弥补对你造成的伤害
but maybe over time. 但我相信以后会的
Maybe. 也许吧
Get some rest. 好好睡吧
Since we're confessing things, 既然你已经坦白了  我也该坦白
you know that scratch on your car? 还记得你车上的抓痕吗
The one that can't be buffed out? Yeah? 就是一直擦不掉的那个  记得
You should probably know how it happened. 你应该猜得到是怎么回事
I know how it happened. 我知道是怎么回事
Raccoon did it. 是浣熊干的
- Good night, Jay. -Good night, kid. -晚安  杰  -晚安  小家伙
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470315.html