《摩登家庭》第1季第18集 第11期:不被接受的教育方案(在线收听) |
Phil. Phil! Honey, are you okay? 菲尔 菲尔 亲爱的 你没事吧 Yeah. Remember those sunglasses I couldn't find? 没事 记得之前找不到的那个太阳镜吗
Bingo! 找到啦
I asked you to do one thing- stay on top of Luke. 我就让你做一件事 就是监督卢克
For your information, 我想告诉你
your son is hard at work on an awesome Van Gogh- 你儿子正努力地解读一副梵高的...
Gotta fix that- masterpiece. 得修下楼梯了 杰作
Wait'll you see. You're gonna be so surprised. 你看了就知道了 你会大吃一惊的
Oh, God, honey. 老天 亲爱的
I want nothing more than to be surprised, really. 我就等着他能令我大吃一惊呢 真的
I'm not surprised. 我一点都不惊讶
Okay, that's it. I don't want to hear anything 好了 够了 我再也不想听
about your new method of doing things. 你所谓的做事的新方法
There's one thing that works with these kids, 对付那些孩子只有一个方法
and that is staying on top of them, 就是严格监督 严厉管教
which, thanks to you, my friend, 多亏了你 我的朋友
I will now be able to do all night long. 我得忙活一整晚了
Not happy, dude. 我很不高兴 老弟
You're supposed to be working. 你该在干正经事才对
I am working. 我在干正经事啊
Mr. Potato Head, really? 玩土豆娃娃 正经个屁啊
- I know what you think, but- - No, I don't wanna hear it. -我知道你怎么想的 -不 我不想听
I'm going down to clean up the garage, 我要下去清扫车库
then I'm coming back and I'm gonna stand over you 然后我会回来 一直监督着你
until this thing is done, okay? 直到你最终完成 明白吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470326.html |