《摩登家庭》第1季第19集 第13期:输了就耍脾气(在线收听) |
Haley, I just struck out again. 海莉 我又没买着 Please tell me you have some good news. 拜托给点好消息
Okay, so The Grove just got a new shipment. 格氏又进了一批货
I'm texting you the directions now. 我短信你地址
Oh! Okay, that's good. That's good. That's good. 很好 很好 真棒真棒
I'm there. I'm on that. 我这就去 立刻滚去
That kid stole my watch. 那小子把我手表骗走了
- Huh? - What? -啥 -什么
He hustled me at chess. 他骗我跟他下棋
I thought you promised you were gonna let him win. 你不是保证让他赢吗
- I did the first time. - Wait a minute. You're in on it too? -我让他赢了一盘 -等等 你也知道
Manny, go and get dressed for the party. 曼尼 换派对衣服去
Do I have time for a steam? 能洗个澡吗
- Yeah, but a quick one. - Okay. -行 但要快 -好
Why tell him to lose to me? 干嘛叫他输给我
Because you're like a baby when you don't win. 你一输棋就发小孩脾气
With the kicking and the eyebrows... 乱踢东西 皱眉头
and the angry eating of the sunflower seeds. 还狂吃瓜子
Actually, that's not true. 不是那样的
I don't mind losing to a chess genius, which Manny obviously is. 输给小天才 我怎么会不服气呢
Chess genius? He's not even as good as I am. 他天才 他还没我下得好呢
You're not that good in chess. 你下棋不怎么样啊
- I beat you on our honeymoon. - Or did I let you win? -蜜月那次输给我了啊 -我让你的
You didn't let me win. 你才没让我
Why would I sacrifice my queen for your pawn, Jay? 我干嘛要把皇后送入你的魔爪 杰
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470346.html |