《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第1期:等苦了的牛(在线收听

 Steaks will be ready in five minutes. 牛排五分钟后就好

You're destroying those things. 你这是在暴殄天物
- Ay, Jay, leave him alone.  - No, I'm sorry, -杰  少点意见  -恕难从命
but that cow has suffered long enough. 那头牛已经吃够了苦头
- Fun. - Wait. -真幽默  -等等
Hang on. Dinner's ready in five minutes. 别玩了  晚饭马上就好
Coach wants us to practice layups. 教练布置我们练习带球上篮
They are deceptively hard- a curious mix of dance and strength. 超难的动作  是舞蹈与力量的怪混搭
- You're making it lame again. - Sorry. -你这又把档次拉低了  -抱歉
- Ay, Dios mio, that coach. - Oh, I hate that guy. -天啊  那个教练  -我讨厌那家伙
He seems to have the kids motivated. 他激发了俩小子的积极性
Oh, Dad, you haven't seen him. 爸  你没亲眼见过那家伙
He taunts the kids. He's abusive. 他对小家伙们又是讽又是骂
Listen, if this was a Colombian soccer league, long time ago, 这要是在哥伦比亚足联  老早之前
one of the kids would have taken that guy out and- 队里孩子就会把他拉出去  咔嚓
A coach is supposed to ride the kids hard. 教练本就该严格要求他们
- Phil, help me out here. - He's a mean man. -菲尔  你说句话  -那家伙过分了
-Oh, you're such a woman.  - Come to the game. You'll see. -你真是妇人之仁  -你去看场比赛就明白了
This guy's a real motherscratcher. 那家伙真的很操蛋
Pardon the language, Gloria. 原谅我的脏话  歌洛莉亚
"Gloria"? 只对歌洛莉亚说吗
He better cool it, 他最好淡定点
or I'm gonna introduce him to the Captain and Tennille. 否则就别怪左将军和右元帅出手了
Sorry we're late. I was at work. 不好意思  迟了  我工作缠身
- Oh, he loves to say that. - And happy barbecue. -他最近爱念工作  -烧烤快乐
Oh. Since Mitchell is between jobs, 自从米奇尔待业家中
I've taken a part-time job at a greeting card store, 我就在一家贺卡店找了份兼职
which I love. 我爱死这份工作了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470357.html