《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第4期:爱弟弟(在线收听

 So, I don't know. Should I- Should I call him? 我不知道  我应该  应该打给他吗

I don't know. Maybe just to get your dad off your back. 我觉得  打了让你爸死心也好
- Yeah. Yeah. - I mean, -没错  没错  -我觉得
because the last thing I want for you is to take a job right now. 我可不想你现在去上班
I am loving our life. 我对现状很满意
I am in a really dark space. 我正陷入绝境
Being away from my Lily is literally torture. 与莉莉分开简直像酷刑一样
And I can't pressure Mitchell, 但我又不能给米奇尔压力
but I really, really, really just want him to get a job... 但我真的真的真的想他快点再就业
so I can go back to being a stay-at-home dad/trophy wife! 这样我又能做回居家奶爸兼贤妻了
Guys, come on! 小子  加油
Come on, ladies! Move it! 加把劲  姑娘们  跑起来
Goodness gracious! Turtles run faster! 天啊  乌龟都比你们爬得快
Come on! 跑起来
Could you run any slower? 你还能跑得再慢一点吗
I dare you to run slower! 我敢说你们跑得更慢都行
- You see?  - He's just trying to light a fire. -你看  -他不过是在激发大家斗志
Oh, I'll light him on fire! 待会儿我就把丫给"治"了
Why do I always have to come to these things? 为什么老是要我来看这玩意儿
Because you love your brother. 因为你爱你弟弟
Why don't you make him come to my orchestra concerts? 那为什么你不让他来我的管弦音乐会
Because we love your brother. Good job, Luke. 因为我们爱你弟  好样的卢克
Shoot! 投篮
Delgado, you're killing me, man! 迪尔加多  你是要把我气死吗
I love you, Manny, no matter what! 不管怎样我都爱你  曼尼
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470360.html