《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第5期:嘴馋(在线收听

 Come on! 跑起来

Okay. That's great. 好  很好
Okay, well, I'll let you know. Right. 好的  我再给你回复  对
All right. Bye. 就这样  再见
Uh, so, Charlie Bingham just invited us over... 查理·宾格温邀请我们
to his beach house for a little get-together. 去他的海边别墅聊聊
Oh. Uh, what did you say? 是嘛  你是怎么答复他的
I said I'd check with you. 我说我先跟你商量下
I mean, what do you think? 你觉得要去吗
What do you think? 你觉得呢
Well, I think it'd be rude not to hear him out. 我觉得推掉人家的盛情邀请不大礼貌
- Yeah. I mean, yeah. You're probably right.  - Yeah. -没错  是这样  -没错
- Okay. - Cool. -那就去  -好
And don't worry. You know, I'm not gonna take any job. 别过虑了  我不会再就业的
You better not. 你最好不要
I just miss- 我太想
I just- 我
I just- 我
I just miss...  my grilled cheese sandwiches! 我太想  我的烤奶酪三明治了
You're doing great, Luke- 表现不错  卢克  
if your goal is to suck! 如果是比谁打得烂得话
- Phil, you-  - I'm on it. -菲尔  你  -我出手
- Okay.  - Wait for me. -好  -等等我
- Hey, Coach. - Yeah? -教练  -什么
Uh, look. We appreciate your passion, 你指导很投入很激情
but some of us are worried that 但是我们担心
the yelling is getting counterproductive. 嚷嚷可能会起反效果
I got this. Come on, stupid! 我心里有数  跑  笨蛋
No, you don't "Got this." What you got is a bad attitude. 不  你没  你有的只是烂态度
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470361.html