《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第6期:踢球踢得好(在线收听) |
Who are you? 你哪位 I happen to be the stepfather of- 我是家长 就是那个
Doesn't matter who. What you need to start doing... 我是谁不重要 你要做的是
is a little more coaching and a little less yelling. 多一些指导 少一些嚷嚷
'Cause if I hear you call one of these kids stupid again, 因为我要是再听见你叫他们笨蛋
I swear to God, I'll throw a shoe at your head. 我发誓 我会脱鞋对着你的脑袋砸
Screw it. I don't need this. 操 我才懒得教
You think you can do a better job? 你觉得你能教得比我好
You coach. 你来教啊
Jay, you know, I was handling it. 杰 我刚在跟他谈呢
Yeah, I saw how you broke out Peaches and Herb. 对 我注意到你的小左和小右爆发了
It's the Captain and- 是左将军和
Okay. So, your old coach had to leave for a little while. 听着 你们之前的教练要离开一段时间
Why? Is he sick? 为什么 他病了吗
- Yes. He's very, very sick. - Is he going to die? -对 他病得很严重 -那他会死吗
Everybody dies, boys. Let's focus on what's important. 人皆有一死 孩子们 现在关注当下
Our next game is in one hour. 一小时后下场就开始了
We are going to go from being five fingers to being a fist. 我们要团结一致 重拳出击
- How does that sound? - Great. -怎么样 -好
- I can't hear you. - Great! -听不到 -好
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! 就是这样
All right, gentlemen. I talked to the referee. I'm coaching. 各位 我刚和裁判谈过了 我来执教
- Oh, really? 'Cause I- - Phil, I coached football. -但是我 -菲尔 我以前教过橄榄球
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470362.html |