《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第7期:足球受害者(在线收听) |
Jay, I actually coached basketball. 杰 我之前教过篮球 I think I can get these guys- 我觉得我能让小家伙们
Relax. You've already got the assistant job. 别急 让你当助理
Now you think you can round us up some waters? 现在去给我们带几瓶水好吗
- Yeah. - Go ahead. -好 -去吧
Gentlemen, this is what I need. 伙计们 你们要这样
I want you to hit 'em, and I want you to hit 'em hard. 我要你们把他们打败 打得落花流水
Father-in-laws are tough, 跟岳父相处真不易
because you can't let 'em push you around... 因为既不能让他对你呼来喝去
and you also have to show them respect. 同时又要对他表示尊重
It's like walking a tightrope. 就像是在走钢丝
Which, by the way, I can do, because I went to trapeze school. 顺便提一下 我能走 因为我练过
Did Jay? I doubt it. 杰呢 我深表怀疑
All right, when you back into- 好的 当你进入
Honey, I'm gonna take off. 亲爱的 我要走了
- I'm gonna buy Alex some clothes. - Okeydoke. -我去给艾丽克斯买几件衣服 -好的
How come you're not coaching? 怎么不是你在指导
'Cause your dad coached football. 因为你爸教过橄榄球
I'm sorry. 对不起
And I am going to make it up to you tonight. 我今晚会补偿你的
- And I'll be thinking of your dad while you do. - Mmm. -而我会在脑子里想着你爸 -嗯
Disturbing. 没心思了
- Hey, Phil. - Hey. -菲尔 -来了
How's it going? 怎么样
Ay. Great. Your dad coached football. 好着呢 你爸教过橄榄球
Ah. A fellow victim. 又一个受害同胞
Thank you again for taking care of Lily. I know it's last-minute. 谢谢你帮我们带莉莉 我知道有点急
Ay. Don't be silly. 别见外了
We'll probably just stick around for a few minutes. 我们或许该待一会儿
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470413.html |