《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第14期:把肚子搞大(在线收听

 Okay, Lily, it's time to buy you beautiful shoes. 莉莉  该给你买美美的鞋子了

Oh, no, no, no. I saw another really cute dress for her. 不不不  我刚看到有条很好看的裙子
Ay. But she has already six new dresses. 但是她已经买了6件新裙子了
What she needs is strappy shoes. 她现在要的是绑带鞋
There's Alex. I'll-I'll see you later. 艾丽克斯过来了  待会见
Alex, honey. Hi. 艾丽克斯  亲爱的
Mom, I said I'd meet you at the car. 妈  我说了待会儿车上见
Here. 拿去
Thank you. 谢谢
Still wish you had a daughter? 还想要个女儿吗
- Manny didn't want me at the game today.  - Oh, I'm sorry. -曼尼不想我去看他比赛  -深表同情
- It's okay.  - No, it's not okay. It sucks. -没什么  -不  怎么会没什么  烂透了
I miss babies. They never tell you to go away. 我想念宝宝  他们从不会让我们走开
Yeah. Or wait in the car. 对  也不会让我们在车里等
I don't know about you, 我不知道你怎么想
but I'm not gonna stand here and feel sorry for myself. 但我不会站在这自怨自艾
You know what we should do? 你知道我们该做什么吗
Get pregnant. 把肚子搞大
I was gonna say go for ice cream. 我想说的是去吃冰淇林
Okay. We'll do yours first. Great. 好的  我们先实施你的方案
Luke! Luke! 卢克  卢克
It's hard to guard a player if there's no player near you! 周围没有对手  有什么好防守的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470419.html