《摩登家庭》第1季第20集 第19期:撒娇女(在线收听

 Mom. 妈

That was 20 minutes. 你晚了20分钟
Mom, I am so, so sorry. 妈  我非常非常抱歉
I know it's no excuse, 我知道我不该这样
but I've been feeling a lot of pressure at school. 只是我人在学校身不由己
You know, with friends. 来自朋友圈的压力
And I love you so much, 我非常非常爱你
and I appreciate everything you do for me. 你为我所做的一切我都心存感恩
I'm still your little girl. 我还是你的乖乖女
Oh, honey! That was so sweet. 亲爱的  妈妈听你这么说真开心
Can I get $20? A bunch of us are going to a movie, 能给我20美元吗  我们想去看电影
and we're gonna get something to eat afterwards. 然后再去吃个饭什么的
Jenna's brother's gonna take us home. 珍娜她哥会载我们回家的
Okay. Of course. Sweetie, you know what? Take 40. 好  没问题  亲爱的  给你40
- Oh, my gosh.  - Yeah. That's right. -天啊  -没什么  给
- Thanks, Mom.  - Go on. Have a great time. -谢谢妈  -去吧  玩得开心
Oh, Alex, honey? When you're out shopping, 艾丽克斯  亲爱的  逛街的时候
you might wanna pick yourself up a training bra. 最好给自己买件胸罩
I know you don't need one now, 我知道你现在用不上
but your little boobies are gonna come in soon. 但你的小咪咪早晚会长出来的嘛
Mommy loves you, kitten! 妈妈爱你  小猫猫
Mwah! Mwah! 亲亲  亲亲
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470424.html