《摩登家庭》第1季第21集 第2期:父亲带儿子逃课(在线收听

 Mr. Pritchett. Uh, Ben- Ben Dugan. 普里契特先生  我是本  本·杜根

I went to high school with Mitch. 我是米奇的高中同学
We were in the drama club together. 我们一起参加过戏剧社
- That's right. - Yeah. -想起来了  -是的
Geez, I didn't recognize you 老天  你卸了老头子妆
without that old-guy makeup on. 我都认不出你了
You know, you and Mitch knocked The Sunshine Boys out of the park. 你和米奇演的《阳光小子》火爆全场
Mitch was really great in that. 米奇演得很棒
I always thought he should be an actor. 我一直觉得他是当演员的料
Yeah, he's got a real job now. 他现在找了份真正的工作  
He's a lawyer. How about you? 他做了律师  你呢
- Still acting. - Fantastic. -我还在演戏  -那敢情好
Actually, it's exciting. I'm in a new movie, 其实挺过瘾的  我演了部新电影
Maple Drive. Just came out. 《枫叶大道》  刚上映的
You're kidding me. Look at me. I know somebody famous. 真的吗  哇  我认识名人了
Uh, anyway, I got to go. 那我先走了
- Great to see you. - Good to see you too. -见到你真高兴  -我也是
Kid's a movie star. 这孩子成电影明星了
- Hey, how'd it go in there? - No cavities. -医生怎么说  -没有蛀牙
And I got a free toothbrush. 我还得了把免费牙刷  
Hey, you want to go to the movies? 嘿  你想去看电影吗
I just heard about a good one. 我刚听说一部好片子
But I'm supposed to be in school. 可我该去上学了
Well, you're supposed to floss too, 你还应该用牙线呢
but you got away with that one. 你不也躲过了吗
Come on. Let's go. 来  走吧
One of the greatest days of my life... 我生命中最美好的几个日子之一
was when my old man sprung me from school 就是我老爹带我逃课 
and took me to the track. 然后带我去坐卡车
I wanted to do the same type of thing for Manny, 我想让曼尼有同样的体验
plus I figured when Gloria heard about it, 再说如果歌洛莉亚听到这事  
maybe it pays off in the bedroom. 也许会在卧室好好犒赏我
I wonder if that's why my old man did it. 我老爹当年莫非也是为了这个
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470427.html