《摩登家庭》第1季第21集 第5期:传统的家庭观(在线收听) |
Maybe you can find another drummer. 搞不好你能找到其他的鼓手呢 No. I think it's too late for that now. 不 我想现在已经来不及找了
I play drums. 我会打鼓
Well, I mean, I haven't played in a while, since Lily's come along, 虽然自从有了莉莉以后 我许久没练了
but if you're in a jam, I can jam. 不过如果你紧缺人手 我就是你的人手
Well, I totally would, but I'm not sure 我很高兴 可我不确定
we like the same sorts of music, you know? 我们玩的是同一卦的音乐
What, because I'm gay, 干嘛 我是基佬
I'm just gonna want to play show tunes? 就只会演奏舞台剧的音乐吗
No, because you're old. 不 因为你年纪比较大
Wow. That hurt more, Dylan. 你这话更伤人 迪兰
Give him a chance. It's better than canceling. 让他试试吧 总比取消好
You're right. I don't want to lose 你说得对 我不想白白浪费
the deposit on that fog machine. 造雾机的押金
Okay. Let's do it. 好吧 我们试一试
I used to be a music teacher, 我以前是音乐老师
but I gave that up as soon as Lily came along. 但有了莉莉后我就放弃了事业
Yes. Well, we just felt that it was really important... 是的 我们觉得必须有一人
that one of us stayed hometo raise her, so- 留在家里照顾她 所以
Yeah, and that's not a judgmenton other people's choices. 不是说别人的选择不好
It's just that we happen to be a very traditional family. 只是我们的家庭观念非常传统而已
Yes, that's what the disabled lesbian shaman 是的 那个帮莉莉房间祈福的
who blessed Lily's room said too. 残疾拉拉神婆也这么说
How you doin', buddy? 你还好吗 孩子
All right, relax. 放轻松
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470430.html |