《摩登家庭》第1季第21集 第7期:恐惧的体验(在线收听

 Is that the alarm? Has our perimeter been breached? 这是警报吗  我们家被入侵了吗

It's not the alarm. The doorbell won't stop ringing. 不是警报  是门铃停不下来了
- Maybe a demon is ringing it. - Not a demon. -也许是魔鬼在按门铃  -才没有魔鬼
Who keeps ringing the doorbell? 谁老是在按门铃啊
- We're pretty sure it's a demon. - Oh, yeah? -肯定是魔鬼在按  -是吗
There. 现在呢
If it were a demon, it would keep on ringing. 如果是魔鬼  它就会继续响了
Not if he's already inside. I'm getting a weapon. 除非他已经进屋了  我要去武装起来
What were you thinking? 你脑子里想什么呢
Who takes a little boy to a horror movie? 带这么小的孩子去看恐怖片
That's loco, Jay. 你疯了吗  杰
This is no big deal. You want scary? 有什么大不了的  你知道什么才恐怖吗
When I was his age, 我像他这么大时
I lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis. 可是经历过古巴导弹危机的
I slept with a butter knife under my pillow... 我睡觉时都藏把黄油刀在枕头下
in case I had to fight some Soviet colonel. 以防要和苏联上校搏斗
Why would they send a Soviet colonel to get a little boy? 苏联上校抓你个小屁孩干什么
Because I could identify every commie plane. 因为我能认出苏共的每一架飞机
What are we talking about? 我们这是在说什么呢
Look, all I'm saying, being scared is part of growing up. 我的意思是  恐惧也是成长的一部分
Manny will get over this. It builds character. 曼尼会没事的  那有助于培养个性
I'll take the first watch. 我站第一班岗
You two might as well get some rest. 你们俩最好先去睡一下
It's gonna be a long night. 长夜漫漫啊
Character. 有个性吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470432.html