《摩登家庭》第1季第21集 第13期:秒杀全场(在线收听

 Look what I got. 瞧我带了什么

Mom, he's here! 妈  他来了
Que paso? Que paso? Que paso? 怎么啦  怎么啦
We're gonna need a bigger bed! 我们得换张大床了
Oh, geez. 靠
Oh, my God! I think that's him. 天啊  真的是他
- You stayed. - Yeah. -你没溜走啊  -没有
Well, you know, I'm-I'm with the band. 我可是乐队家属
I thought the gig was a little sloppy in spots, 我觉得演出某些地方还需改进
but I think once I learn all the songs- 不过等我学会了所有的歌
I thought- I thought this was a one-time thing? 我以为你只参加这一次呢
Are you kidding? We destroyed in there. 你开玩笑吧  我们秒杀了全场
Did you hear that one lady screaming my name? 你没听到有个妹子大喊我的名字吗
That was Phil. He had a Red Bull. 那是菲尔喊的  他喝了罐红牛
Hey, guys. Good gig, huh? 各位  表现得不错吧
- Yeah. Totally awesome, man. - Heck of a gig. -是啊  棒极了  -震撼的演出
Hey, guys. 大伙儿好啊 
Hey. I thought you were in Portland. 嘿  你不是去波特兰了吗
No. My parents broke up again. 没  我爸妈又闹崩了
I'm not moving. I can stay in the band. 我不搬走了  我可以继续参加乐队了
Well, this is awkward. 这下可尴尬了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470438.html