《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第2期:夏威夷气息(在线收听

 We're gonna go to a luau, 我们要吃夏威夷野猪宴

swim with the Miami Dolphins, 跟迈阿密海豚一起游泳
take a tour in one of those, the- 坐着那啥啥环游
- Helicopter. Helicopter. - Mm-hmm. Yes! -直升飞机  -没错
I don't like activities. 我不爱参加活动
I wanted to hang out with Gloria 我就想跟歌洛莉亚到处转转
and read my Robert Ludlum novels. 读一读罗伯特·勒德拉姆的小说
I got eight of 'em loaded up on my book reader thing here. 我这电子书里存了整整八本
I mean, I love my family. 别误会  我爱我的家人
I love 'em at dinners, I love 'em at barbecues, 共进晚餐啦  吃吃烧烤啦都不错
but do I have to love 'em in Hawaii? 但干嘛非要到夏威夷去啊
Thanks, Daryl. 谢了  达里尔
I know I got a lot of baggage, 我知道自己行李负担不少
but don't worry, I'm seeing a therapist. 不过别担心  我在看心理医生
Just kidding. I'm fine. 开个玩笑  我没事
Daryl, I know these guys. 达里尔  我认识这帮人
Can I borrow your hat? This will be hilarious. 帽子能借我演个戏吗  肯定会很搞笑
- No. - Okay. -不行  -好吧
Aloha, Uncle Phil! 你好啊  菲尔姑父
You guys excited about the trip? 要去旅行了激动吗
Oh, we're so excited. You know, this is my first time. 激动死了  你知道吗  这是我的第一次
- Really? Yeah, I know it's surprising. -真的吗  -是啊  我知道很不可思议
People always say I scream "Hawaii." 大家总说我弥漫着"夏威夷"的气息
Who says that? 谁说的
- People. - What people? -一些人  -哪些人
You don't know them. 说了你也不认识
- Hey, Lily! Hi. - Oh, no! Oh, n- -嘿  莉莉  嗨 -噢不
I forgot my wallet. 我忘带钱包了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470443.html