《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第3期:拍10个月大孩子马屁(在线收听

 Oh, that's all right. I have cash. 没事  我有现金

No, no. I can't get on the plane without my I.D. 不是  我没带身份证不能登机
- Thanks a lot, Cam. - How is this my fault? -多亏了你  小卡  -怎么能赖我
Because if you had done what I asked you to do this morning, 因为早上你要是按我说的做了
then I wouldn't have been overwhelmed 我就不会忙得团团转
and I would have remembered my wallet. 也不会把钱包落家里了
All right. We still need to pack Lily's toys, 好了  还得把莉莉的玩具打包
print the boarding passes. 打印登机牌
Oh, stop the newspaper. 暂停报纸的递送
Wait. What are you doing? I just packed those. 等等  你在做什么  我刚打包好的
She just looks so cute in this outfit. 她穿这身衣裳太可爱了
I want her looking her best for Jasper. 我想要她以最佳状态去见贾斯珀
Nothing you just said made any sense to me. 你刚说的我一句听不懂
Jasper and his mother are coming over for a playdate. 贾斯珀和他妈妈要来跟莉莉玩
We scheduled it weeks ago. 我们几周前定好的
- We're about to leave for the airport. - Not for an hour. -我们要去机场了  -还有一小时呢
And this is the only time Jasper could do it. 贾斯珀只有这时候有空
How full is Jasper's calendar? 贾斯珀是有多忙啊
This is a coup. When you get in with Jasper, 此乃妙计  只要跟贾斯珀套上近乎
doors open. 万事都轻松
He's a legacy at Happy Time Preschool. 他可是快乐时光幼儿园里的大明星
We're kissing up to a 10-month-old? 我们连10个月大小孩的马屁都要拍吗
I just want him to like us. 我只是希望留个好印象嘛
Okay, that's them. 好了  他们来了
But just in and out. 进来坐会儿就得了
We still have a million things to do. 还有一堆事要忙活呢
Would you relax? You always worry. It always gets done. 能放松点吗  你总爱瞎操心  没事的
Oh, and we're Methodists, so- 对了  记住  我们是循道宗信徒
Uh, who am I kidding? I'm not making this flight. 骗谁呢我  这肯定是赶不上飞机了
Uh-uh. I can get you home 我开车送你回去
and back before the plane takes off. Let's go. 然后飞机起飞前赶回来  走吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470444.html