《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第14期:心有灵犀(在线收听

 That doesn't sound like him. 我印象中的小卡不是这样的啊

You asked him to do something and he didn't do it? 你请他帮忙他却不闻不问
But he never asked! I mean, all he said was, 没见他开口说啊  他就在那一直说
"Lily's bag needs to be packed "莉莉的东西要装好
and the newspaper needs to be canceled." 报纸要暂停寄送"
That sounds to me like he was asking for help. 我听着就像是在向你求助啊
Sounds to me like you expected him to read your mind. 我听着你简直就是想让他能通灵啊
- What am I, a psychic? - No! It's not about reading minds. -当我有超能力啊  -不是说让你有超能力
It's about knowing what your partner needs. 是说要了解另一半的需要
Here's an idea: Just say "Help me." 不如这样  直接说"帮我个忙"
You don't even have to say "Me," Just "Help." "我"都可以省了  "帮个忙"就好
Then he'll know exactly what you want. 这样他就明白你到底要什么了
You won't have to get all mad. 你也不至于憋一肚子气
I'm not mad. It's just- 倒没憋一肚子气  只是...
You wanna believe you're on the same wavelength as someone, 你总是希望能和一个人心有灵犀
and then it's just- 可到头来
it's a little disheartening when you find out you're not. 发现其实没那么默契时  总有点沮丧
That's all. 就这样
What's frustrating is I would do anything for Mitchell, 最难受的是我明明愿意为他付出所有
and-and frankly, it's a little hurtful that he doesn't know that. 可他却看不出来  说实话我有点伤心
So, airports, huh? 机场可真吵杂啊
Yeah. 是啊
Are you drawing something there? 你在画什么呢
Yeah. It's no good. 恩  画得一般般啦
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470454.html