《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第16期:避免单独相处(在线收听

 What about you? 你是怎么回事

I'm taking a break from my vacation. 来喘口气  不用想着度假的事
We haven't even started yet. 度假可还没开始呢
Well, I gotta figure, I might not have a lot of time for myself, 我是觉得吧  真到那个时候我就没个清静了
you know, what with the luaus, the hiking, the talent shows. 一会儿烤猪宴  一会儿爬山  一会儿表演
Are you not happy that we're coming with you? 我们一大家陪你来  你不开心吗
It's just not what I expected. 只是跟我的初衷有些不一样
But, Dad, doesn't it feel good to know... 不过老爸  我们这样你难道不感动吗
that your whole family is willing to drop everything to be with you, 一家人都甘愿抛下一切来陪你
to fly across the ocean in a steel coffin? 还必须坐那铁棺材横跨大洋
I'm gonna finish that. 你那杯剩下的也给我吧
It's not you guys. I love the family. 跟你们无关  我爱全家
It just kinda feels like Gloria's going out of her way... 我是感觉歌洛莉亚在想方设法地
not to spend time with me. 避免跟我单独相处
You don't believe that, do you? 你不是认真的吧
Oh, come on, Dad! 拜托  老爸
That is so crazy and so adorable. 你真是太傻太可爱了
That woman loves you. 那女人是爱你的
Well, I didn't say I wasn't lovable. 我又没说我不招人爱
It's not every wife that would spend the money 不是每个做老婆的都愿意花钱
to fly a family to Hawaii. 让全家去夏威夷旅游的
Okay. Where does everybody think Gloria's money comes from? 好吧  你们以为歌洛莉亚的钱哪里来的啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470456.html