《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第17期:没那么好玩(在线收听

 So, what kind of business did you have in Japan? 你之前在日本从事什么活动

I've never been to Japan. 我压根就没去过日本
You didn't go to Osaka 你在2003年的11月
November 2003 to attend an electronics trade show? 有没有去大阪参加电子贸易展
I was four. 那时我才4岁
Enough. Why don't you question the other people on the gate, huh? 够了  你怎么不去门口随便抓个人来盘问
Did you see the old lady with the cane? 看到那个拄着拐杖的老妇人了吗
What if she has a ceramic knife 那拐杖里说不定藏了个
in there that can go through the metal detector? 金属探测器查不出来的陶瓷刀呢
And yet you waste your time harassing a little kid. 你却在这里把时间浪费在骚扰小孩子上
Ma'am, you seem to know an awful lot about 女士  你似乎非常了解
sneaking contraband on to a plane. 如何偷带违禁品上飞机啊
Yeah, I'm Colombian. 是啊  姐可是哥伦比亚人
Have you ever been to Japan? 那你有没有去过日本呢
I would like to make a phone call. 我想先打一通电话
Ladies and gentlemen, preboarding for our flight to Maui... 女士们先生们  飞往茂伊岛的航班
will begin in the next few minutes. 马上开始办理登机
- Luke, please stop spinning. - Sorry. -卢克  快别转了  -对不起
Now make the airport stop spinning. 能不能让机场也别再转了
We made it! Claire! 我们做到啦  克莱尔
Oh, my God. Thank God you're here. 谢天谢地  你终于来了
Oh, honey! 亲爱的
- I am so sorry. - It was my fault. -真是对不起  -都是我不好
- It wasn't your fault. - I should have known what you wanted. -不是你的错  -我应该想到你要什么的
- Are you drunk? - Kinda. -你是不是喝高了  -有点吧
And once I spent a week in Cancún, 有次我去墨西哥的坎昆玩了一周
which, by the way, did not live up to the hype. 要我说  远远没有传说得那么好玩
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470457.html