《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第20期:只想爱你更多(在线收听

 Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? 来个人跟我解释一下这是怎么回事

We're almost done here, sir. 我们就快问完了  先生
- So you and your son are traveling together? - Yes. -你和你的儿子计划一同旅行是吗  -是
Then why are you departing Maui on different dates? 那为什么你们离开茂伊岛的时间不同
Well, because he's traveling back home with his family. 因为他要和一大家子先回来
- What? - Surprise! -什么  -惊喜
They're only staying for six days. 他们只在那呆6天
- The rest of the time it's only you and me. - Really? -剩下来的时间只属于我们俩  -真的吗
Mm-hmm. I wanted to spend some time alone with my husband- 嗯呀  我就想跟我老公单独待一会儿
drink cocktails by the pool, sleep in. 在泳池边上喝点鸡尾酒啊  睡睡懒觉
I could not love you any more than I do right now. 我现在已经爱你到无以复加了
I also found a topless beach. 我还找到了一个裸体沙滩
I was wrong. 那我只能更爱你了
Mr. Jackson, have a great flight. 杰克逊先生  旅途愉快
It's to the left. Oh, gorgeous! 请走左边  真漂亮
- Oh, thank you. It's vintage. - Think he meant Lily. -谢谢  是复古衫  -他是在说莉莉吧
You don't know that. 你又说不准
Hey, there's another hottie for you at 5:00. 五点钟方向有个适合你的帅哥哦
I think he's an artist. 他想必应该是个艺术家
It's whale "Watching." 是"观赏"鲸鱼
Whale washing. - Watching. "浣赏"鲸鱼  -"观赏"
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470460.html