《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第2期:可爱的姑娘(在线收听

 I can't believe we have our own hotel room. 我们居然还有自己的房间

Score! There's an iron in here! 太棒了  这里还有个熨斗
Don't you want to keep our room neat? 你就不能把房间弄得整洁点吗
You know, in case we entertain. 万一有客人来怎么办
Who would we entertain? 谁会来啊
I noticed some lovely tweens down by the kids' club. 我看到儿童俱乐部里有好多可爱的小姑娘
Maybe we can find a nice spot near them by the pool... 没准我们能在泳池边找个机会搭讪
and send over a couple of virgin mai tais. 再奉上一杯"处女红"鸡尾酒
They may be interested in two sophisticated men like us. 她们没准喜欢我们这种成熟老练的男人
I am a bathroom martian! 我是浴室战神
I am from the nebula of the Great Toilet. 我来自伟大的卫生间星云
I want the biggest cheeseburger you got. 给我来一个你们这里最大的芝士汉堡
Instead of salad, I want fries. 把沙拉换成薯条
Instead of fruit, I want chili fries. 把水果换成辣薯条
Haley, sweetie, put the phone down 海莉  亲爱的  别玩手机了
and put on some sunscreen. Please? 快涂点防晒霜
We have got to stay on these kids all day, 我们得时刻盯着这些孩子
- or else they're gonna burn. - Totally. -不然他们准得晒伤  -绝对的
They put on the littlest bit of sunscreen in the morning, 他们就早上涂了那么一小点防晒霜
they think it's got them covered for the- 就以为没事了
Are you watching Gloria in my sunglasses? 你是不是在透过我的墨镜偷看歌洛莉亚
Is she moving in slow motion, or is my brain doing that? 是她在做慢动作  还是我在胡思乱想
- Phil, this is important. - Go ahead. I'm glistening. -菲尔  认真点  -继续说  我听着呢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470462.html