《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第3期:可爱的姑娘(在线收听) |
Hey, everybody. 嘿 大家好啊 We're on our way to see the world's largest banyan tree. 我们正要去看世界上最大的榕树
Does anybody want to come? 有人想一起来吗
Now, why in the hell would anyone want to leave paradise, 谁会吃饱了撑着 要离开这片仙境
take a hot bus ride to see a tree? 去坐闷热无比的车只为看一棵树
The great thing about Cameron is that, 我最欣赏卡梅隆的一点是
uh, he's adventurous, like I am. 他勇于探索 和我一样
We-We both like to immerse ourselves in the culture 我们都喜欢入乡随俗
and really get to know the locals. 更多地了解本地居民
We've made friends all over the world. 我们的朋友遍布全球
We're still in touch with Elunga, 我们至今还和伊伦加保持着联系
a man we met on safari in Tanzania. 他是我们在坦桑尼亚狩猎旅行时认识的
We actually send him... all of our old clothes. 我们经常寄旧衣服给他
He was a very nice man when we met him, 我们结识时 他还是个很善良的人
but based on his recent letters, 但就最近的回信来看
I have a small fear he's become a warlord. 我有点担心他已经变成军阀了
Hey. I'm gonna go to the gym to work out a little bit. 嘿 我要去健身房运动下
You want to come with me? 你要一起来吗
I just ordered an extra-long straw 我刚刚特地叫了一根超长吸管
to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up. 就是为了不想坐起来
Ah, look at this. 猜猜谁来电
My brother. 我弟弟
What's up, jackass? 干吗 蠢货
Happy birthday, you dumb son of a bitch. 生日快乐 你个二逼
Birthday's tomorrow, moron! 明天才是我的生日 蠢蛋
I never understood this relationship. 真搞不懂你们兄弟俩
- So, 63, right? - Hey, you can count! -63岁了对吧 -没想到你还会数数
You know Dad was 63 when he died. Huh? 你记得老爸就是63岁死的吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470463.html |