《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第5期:狂热之情(在线收听

Come on, sleepy! - Ay, Jay! 起床来  懒虫  -别闹了  杰
Come on, honey! Get out of bed! 快起床  宝贝  别赖床了
I just booked us on an outrigger. 我刚预订了个划艇
But it is your birthday. 可今天是你的生日
You don't want to sleep in? 你就不想睡个懒觉
- Come here. - No, no, -快来  -不  不
I just came from the gym. Guess how much I benched. 我刚从健身房回来  猜我刚举起多重
- I don't know. 500 pounds? - 500 pounds? -不知道  500磅  -500磅
What am I, a forklift? 你当我是叉车啊
To tell you the truth, 实话和你说吧
that call from my brother scared the hell out of me. 我老弟那通电话把我吓惨了
I decided to get in better shape quick. 我决定尽快练回健康身材
Didn't want to end up like my old man. 我可不想步我老爸的后尘
Although he did die doing what he loved- 不过他算是死于他热爱的事业中
refusing service to hippies who came into his store. 拒绝向来店里的嬉皮士提供服务
Manny is the worst roommate ever. 曼尼是有史以来最差的室友
Everything he finds, he folds. 他看到什么都要叠起来
Sweetie, it's only for a few more days. 亲爱的  忍忍几天就过去了
Last night we had a fire drill. 昨晚还做了火灾演习
Not the hotel. Just us. 不是整个酒店  就我俩
Hi, guys. - Hey. 你们好啊  -你们好
So, what's today's big adventure? 今天准备去哪探险呢
I'll bet the kids want to go with you. 我敢打赌孩子们肯定都想和你们去
Well, it is a big one- the lavender ranch, 今天可是去个好地方  薰衣草牧场
- where they grow 45 different varieties of lavender. - Forty-five. -那里种45种不同的薰衣草哦  -45种哦
Hear that, kids? Forty-five different varieties. 听到没  孩子们  45种不同的薰衣草哦
Yeah, I can't sell that. Go with God. 好吧  实在说不动他们  祝旅途愉快
Oh. Well, more lavender for us. 那就没人和我们抢了
When Mitchell and I first met, 米奇尔和我初遇时
I may have exaggerated my interest in adventurous travel... 我可能夸大了我对探险的狂热之情
by implying that I had any. 我说我有很多此类经历

 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470465.html