《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第7期:相爱的人一起享受(在线收听) |
I can't. - What? 我不行 -什么 I don't want to go. 我不想去了
I know I said 我知道我说过
I'm not a stay-by-the-pool type of guy, 我不是那种慵懒不爱动的人
but I really am, Mitchell. 可我骨子里就是 米奇尔
What are you saying? 你在说什么
I'm saying that I like adventure, 我是喜欢探险
but not every minute of every day. 可也用不着每分每秒都投身于此
Can you just go by yourself? 你能自己一个人去吗
But... the lavender ranch- 那可是薰衣草农场啊
It's- It's something two men are meant to do together. 注定要两个相爱的人一起享受的
- On or off, folks? - Well, I'm on. -到底去不去 -我去
I'm off. 我不去
Think about what you're missing, Cam. 想想你错过了什么 小卡
It's an entire ranch full of lavender. 整个牧场都是薰衣草哦
You're not making the compelling case you think you are! 你说得再天花乱坠都没用
Hey, you little monkey! 嘿 小兔崽子们
No standing around! There you go! 别光站着 给我下去
Here goes another one! There you go! 又一个下来咯 下去
Here comes another one! There you go! 又一个下来咯 下去
I thought you were one of ours! 我以为你是我们家的小孩
Hey, Jay! Be careful! 杰 当心点
You're gonna hurt somebody- like you! 别伤着人家 特别是你自己
Don't get too comfortable. 别太惬意哦
- I reserved us a tennis court. - Yay. -我刚定好了网球场 -好
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470467.html |