《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第8期:懒惰不爱动的后果(在线收听

 I thought that one of the advantages of marrying an older guy... 我以为嫁给一个老头的好处之一是

was that I was going to be able to relax. 生活能过的轻松点
But all this swimming and running and rowing- 可他又是游泳又是跑步又是划船
It's just like how some of my relatives got into this country. 简直跟我的同胞们偷渡来美国的过程差不多
You know- Mmm. 你知道吗
You look prettier now than the day we got married. 你比我们结婚时更漂亮了
Oh, honey. And you are even more handsome. 亲爱的  你也更帅了
I did push-ups in the bathroom. 我有在浴室里偷偷练俯卧撑
You're funny. 你真"幽默"
- You're nice. -I have always been nice. -你真好  -我一直都这么好
I've always been funny. 我也一直很幽默
Well- 好吧
Mom! Dad! 老妈  老爸
Ignore her. That could be anyone. 别理她  可能是在叫其他人
Phil and Claire Dunphy? 菲尔和克莱尔·邓菲
Yes, Haley, honey? What is it? 海莉  亲爱的  怎么了
I'm gonna go get some shaved ice at the hotel 我去和隔壁的一些孩子
next door with some kids. 一起去吃点刨冰
- What kids? - Just some kids I met at the pool. -什么孩子  -就是在泳池边的那些
- Okay. Um- I should go with her and - Claire, no. -好吧  我得去看看  -克莱尔  别去
You have to learn to let go. 你得学会放手
Turning a family vacation into a honeymoon takes commitment. 把家庭度假变成度蜜月  要坚持做到哦
You can do it. Eye of the tiger. 你能做到  猛虎之眼
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470521.html