《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第9期:上陌生人的车(在线收听

 Hello! 怎么说

- I should at least meet them. I - No. -至少得见见他们  -不行
That is not eye of the tiger. 你这可不是猛虎之眼
All right, Haley, honey, go and have fun, 好吧  海莉  亲爱的  玩的开心点
but don't get in anybody's car... 但可不能上陌生人的车
and be back in time for your grandfather's birthday dinner, okay? 准时回来参加你外公的生日  知道了吗
Thank you! 谢谢
- Okay! All right! - Bye, honey! -好吧  快去快回  -再见  亲爱的
Oh, God. 天呐
That feels weird and good all at once. 这感觉真是又诡异又舒爽
I know. I was leaning up against that nozzle a minute ago. 当然  刚刚我也靠在那喷头上呢
- Hey. - Hey, you're back. How was it? -嘿  -你回来啦  感觉怎样
Ah! Cameron, it was the most incredible thing 卡梅隆  那真是我这辈子
I've ever seen in my entire life. 见过最美的东西
- Really? - You know who else was there? -真的吗  -你到我在那碰到谁了吗
- Who - Elton John. -谁  -艾尔顿·约翰
- No- -Yes, and he was so blown away by the beauty of it, -不会吧  -真的  他也被美景深深吸引了
he sat down... at their lavender piano 你坐在用薰衣草装点的钢琴前
and played "Tiny Dancer." 演奏了一曲《小舞人》
And we bonded, because he too likes adventure. 我顿感心有灵犀  因为他也热爱探险
- Did that really happen? - No, that didn't really happen. -这些都是真的吗  -不  当然是假的
I'm just... 我只是觉得
trying to get back at you for bailing on me. 只是想报复你抛弃我
I'm sorry. If it means anything, 很抱歉  如果你真想和我一起
we've been relaxing here doing nothing. 我们在这什么也不做也很开心
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470522.html