《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第11期:高难度刷牙(在线收听) |
I guess I can't have nice things. 我就不能有件像样的东西吗 - Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was there. - It's okay. -对不起 我不知道它在那 -没关系
No! Stop! 不 快停下
I'm wearing that tonight! 我今晚可是要穿的
I'm wrinkling your linen! I'm wrinkling your linen! 我把你的衣服弄皱咯
Ooh! You know what? Out! 这是你逼我的 滚出去
I want you out! This isn't working! 给我滚出去 这样不行
I don't care where you go, as long as you don't stay here! 我不管你去哪里 只要别在这就行了
What are you saying? 你说什么
What don't you understand about "Out"? 你听不懂"出去"两个字吗
Fine. I'll just move in with my sisters. 走就走 我去和我姐姐们住
Oh, no! Who will pee all over the bathroom floor? 是谁小便都不能瞄准 到处都是
I was brushing my teeth at the same time. 我当时还在刷牙呢 高难度
You try to do that. 你给我试试看
What'd you do today? 你今天都做了什么
- I napped. - You did? -我打了个盹 -真的吗
- I haven't napped in years. - Yeah. It feels good, doesn't it? -我好几年都没打过盹了 -感觉很棒 对吧
Mm-hmm. Good and weird. 嗯 又奇怪又舒爽
Kinda like that one nozzle in the infinity pool. 就像无边泳池里的那个喷头一样
I wouldn't know. Phil was hogging it. 不知道 菲尔把那给占了
Is it me, or is Lily more relaxed here? 是我的错觉还是莉莉真的比以前更放松了
Oh, yes. She is. 不是你的错觉
I think it's because she's really picking up on our energy, you know? 我觉得她是受到我们的影响了
It's like, if we're tense, she's gonna be tense. 就好像要是我们紧张了 她也会跟着紧张
And I think we need to bring this new energy home. 我觉得我们得把这种正能量带回家
It's gonna make us better parents- 可以使我们更好地为人父母
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470523.html |