《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第16期:亲密爱人(在线收听

 Did she say my father's missing? 她是不是说我爸失踪了

We say we'll make time, but life gets in the way. 我们总说会抽时间  可总被生活琐事缠绕
I mean, I know we're parents, 我是说  我们的确已经为人父母
but can't we be lovers too? 但难道不能同时做亲密爱人吗
This may be my worst birthday ever. 这也许是我最糟糕的一次生日了
There you are! 你终于来了
Oh, hi, honey. 亲爱的  你好  
He was stuck in a hammock. It was actually really funny. 他被卡在吊床上  当时实在太搞笑了
- I was on top of him for, like, 20 minutes. - You need to go now. -我趴在他身"上"大概20分钟  -你好走了
Good night. Honey. 晚安  亲爱的
My back seized up. 我的背疼发作了
Yeah, because you overdid it 废话  都是因为
after that phone call about your father. 你接了那通电话后运动过量了
I can't believe I'm as old as he was. 真不敢相信我已经和他当时一样老了
Wait. Sit down here. 等等  坐这缓缓
- You'd have liked him- my old man. - I'm sure. -你会喜欢他的  我父亲  -没错
And he'd have loved you. 他也会很喜欢你的
My God, that guy- He was a charmer. 那老家伙可是魅力十足
Mmm, I know the type. 你不就是那种类型吗
And we had a lot of fun. 我们一起度过了很多欢乐时光
But I'll tell you something. 可我要告诉你点事
Our family vacations were nothing like this here. 我们的家庭度假可一点都不像这样
One week a year in a rented cottage on Lake Erie, 每年在伊利湖畔租的农舍里
spiders this big. 那里的蜘蛛都有这么大
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470528.html