《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第18期:像样的蜜月(在线收听

 Lily! Lily, honey! 莉莉  莉莉  亲爱的

Me and Claire, we- 我和克莱尔  我们
we had a great time. 我们度过了一段美好时光
But we never did get that honeymoon. 但我们仍没能度成蜜月
I think I just expected a little too much from this vacation. 我想我对这次的度假期望太高了
You were so sweet to try. 有这份心意在就行了
It was dumb. 现在想想真蠢
Like you said, the thrill is gone. 像你说的那样  我们的激情消缺了
- I never said that. - No, it's over. -我从来没这么说过  -不  的确没了
But wait. Put a few seconds back on the clock. 等等  我们可以再把时间稍微调回点
The kid still has a few moves. 孩子们可是很积极的
Oh, my God. 我的天呐
I figured out why we couldn't have a honeymoon. 我搞明白为什么我们不能有个像样的蜜月了
Because we never had a wedding. 因为我们还没有举办过婚礼
Oh, my God. 我的天呐
I still can't tell if you think this is lame or cool. 我还是猜不透你到底是喜欢还是讨厌
Honey, it's incredibly cool. 亲爱的  我当然喜欢
- Looks like I finally get to walk you down the aisle. - Daddy! -看来我终于可以陪你走完红地毯了  -老爸
Ow! You better walk me. 看来还得你带着我走
Okay. I'll do that. 好吧  我尽量
We're here today to celebrate the renewing of the marriage vows... 我们今天欢聚一堂  共同来重温
of Phil and Claire. 菲尔和克莱尔喜结连理
On this day they've chosen to reaffirm their love for each other. 今天  他们选择重申对彼此的爱意坚定不移
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470530.html