《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 第5期:惊慌失措(在线收听

These seats are amazing. 我们的位置真棒

Why you have candy coming out of your pocket? 你口袋里怎么有糖漏出来  

No, no, no, no, no. 不是不是不是

- Huh? - I brought my own snacks. -什么  -我自己带了零食

Not because I'm cheap. It's a matter of principle. 不是我小气  这是原则问题

Plus I get a little rush from the danger. 再说冒着被人发现的危险其实挺刺激的  

Be cool. Be cool. 淡定  装酷

- What? - Be cool. Just look straight ahead. -什么  -淡定  看前面

I never felt more alive. Whoo! 我感觉好极了  哦吼

Okay, I just made it worse. I'm not freaking out though. 我越搞越糟糕  但我没有惊惶失措

I'm gonna call your dad, and he's gonna tell me how to fix this. 我打电话给你爸  问他怎么修

- Oh, my God! It's Dad. - Where? -天啊  是老爸  -哪儿

Right there, behind Kobe. 那里  科比的后面  

- Oh, my god! - How weird is this! -天啊  -真是太少见了

Quick. Quick, tell me something to say that will freak him out. 快点快点  想一件事情来吓他

- Tell him I'm pregnant. - No, not gonna say that. -说我怀孕了  -不  那个可不能乱说

Okay, here we go. How funny is this! 响了响了  真是太有趣了

Hey, it's Phil. You know what to do. 你好  我是菲尔  有事请留言

Well, that was pretty funny. 真是"有趣"呀

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470535.html