《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 第11期:秘密武器(在线收听) |
How do- How do you turn the sprinklers off? 那洒水器怎么关 Ay! Of course! Because I'm Latina, 又问我 当然了 就因为我是拉丁人
I'm supposed to know everything about gardening and sprinklers! 我就该对花园 洒水器什么的了如指掌
You were here when they installed it. 他们装这东西的时候就你在
Ay, yeah. The box is across the yard. 是诶 控制器在草坪那边
You mean your now-soaking-wet yard? 你是说要跨过这片黄浦江吗
That's great. We are screwed. 真好 彻底歇菜了
No, we're not. 不 还没
We haven't unwrapped our secret weapon yet. 我们还没出秘密武器呢
Luke walks over there, Hurt Locker style... 拆弹特工--卢克小神童过去
flips the switch, 关掉开关
and boom- or not boom- water off. 嘭 或者不嘭 水就关了
Put the "he" in "hero," son. 好男儿志当英雄 儿子
Hurt Locker? It's more like Squirt Locker. 拆弹专家 洒水器终结者还差不多
Really? That wasn't funny? 不是吧 不搞笑吗
I actually pity you guys. 我真同情你们这群没幽默感的
No time to celebrate! Stop it! 没空庆祝了 都给我停
- We don't have a lot of time. - All right, everybody. -我们时间不多了 -好的 大家
- If I can have the little ones down front- - You know what, sir? -请小个子的站前面 -先生
If you don't mind, I've got this. 不介意的话 我来吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470541.html |