摩登家庭第三季 第3期:爆竹(在线收听

 Hey, Hollywood. -I don't love that. 你好呀,好莱坞。-我不喜欢这称呼。

Wanna see something? 想不想看样东西?
Oh, my gosh. Is that a firecracker? 老天。你拿的是爆竹吗?
Shh! Now I just need to find the perfect thing to blow up. 嘘!我现在得好好想想要炸什么。
Is that thing even legal? 这玩意儿合法吗?
Not here. It's from Germany. If they had this during the war, right now we'd all be knee-deep in strudel. 在美国不合法。从德国偷渡过来的。如果二战的时候他们有这个,现在咱们就要受德国面卷的祸害了。
Watch it! -What you doing, eh? You readin'? 注意点!-你在做什么?读书吗?
Trying to. -I'm not so good at it either. -I'm not surprised. 欲读不能。-我读书也不怎么好。-可以预见。
That was a joke. I'm Jimmy Scrivano. You want to see me do a cannonball? 开玩笑的。我叫吉米·斯克利瓦诺。想看我跳个炸弹开花吗?
I'd rather see you get hit by one, but...-Ha. Good one, gorgeous. 我倒挺希望你被炸得开花,但......-妞,你真幽默。
Jay! Is this like the lobster? ! Do I get to pick one for dinner? Because this one looks very tender. 杰!马和龙虾一样能吃吗?!晚餐能不能宰一头?这头看上去肉好嫩啊。
Look alive, old-timer. One of your calves is getting away. 活力四射啊,老前辈。你的一侧小腿肚都变形了。
Hey, something's wrong with my horse. She's veering left. When this happened, my uncle was at stroke. 我的马有点问题。她一直往左偏。我叔叔中风那会也这样。
Oh there's nothing wrong with buttercup, you just got to let her know who's the boss. "金凤花"可没什么问题,你得示示威让它知道谁才是主人。
Beautiful form, cactus flower! Beautiful! You look like a dadgum conquistadora! 造型真漂亮,仙人掌!美极了!看起来真像个西班牙马背女王!
She's deaf, but I can hear ya. 她耳背,我可没有。
Why are you riding that way? 你为嘛要这个姿势?
I was afraid that cow over there might bite me. 我害怕那边的牛会咬我。
Oh, yes, he's gonna come up and bite you because your leg looks so desirable with those-- Are those canvas? 它"当然"要冲过来咬你,谁让你美腿配靓鞋,秀色可餐呢,你穿的是帆布鞋吗?
Okay, Phil, ease that one back over towards me. -Got it. - Ease him back this way. 菲尔,把后面那头轻轻赶到我这儿。-收到。-轻轻赶过来。
Hey! Piece of cake, huh, Jay? -Huh? - Ease that one over to Bossy. 嘿嘿!小菜一碟,是吧,杰?-什么?-把那头赶到红太狼那儿。
Which one's Bossy? -That's my nickname for your wife. -Hilarious. 哪头是红太狼?-那是我给你老婆取的外号。-真幽默。
Go, mom! Whoo! -Yeah, mom! You rock! 老妈,加油!哇哦!-老妈加油!您"酷毙"啦!
Oh, I wish I had a rock. 我倒真想"毙"了你小子。
Hey. It wouldn't kill you to be nice to Dylan. 对迪兰友善点儿又不会死。
It might. But, honey, I don't know why you always stick up for him. Haley can do so much better. 会死的。但亲爱的,我不明白为什么你总护着他。海莉完全有资本挑个更好的。
Because I know what it's like to fall for a girl whose dad thinks I'm not good enough. 因为我明白深爱一个女儿却不受岳父待见是什么感觉。
All right, you're right. I can make more of an effort. 好吧,听你的。我尽量对他好点儿。
That's the woman I love. 这才是我心爱的女人。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470548.html