摩登家庭第三季 第6期:迪兰不见了(在线收听

 Sweetie, here. Here we go. One, two, three. - One, two, three. 甜心,这儿。看着。一,二,三 -一,二,三。

Gone. - It's gone! It's over there! 没啦。-它不见啦!它在那儿呢!
It's not back there. -We counted to three. - Yes. Where have you been? 它不在那儿。-我们是数到三的。-对。你去哪儿了?
I-I slept on the couch in the lodge. I know you didn't want to have a big fight last night. 我昨晚在门房睡沙发。我知道你昨晚不想跟我大吵。
Well, I'm ready now. 现在我准备好了。
Cam, I'm sorry. Look, what if I can't do the father-son stuff?  小卡,对不起。要是我没法做那些父子活动怎么办?
The hunting, the--the sports, the Three Stooges? 打猎啊,运动啊,看《活宝三人组》啊?
You know what happens in real life when someone gets hit in the head with a ladder,  你知道现实生活中是什么样的,要是有人脑袋让梯子砸了,
they go to the hospital and they get an M.R.I.Never see that scene. 他们会去医院做核磁共振。那片子里可没这么演。
I think you're overthinking this.  我觉得你想得太多了。
You know, I love sports, I love the stooges. We've got this covered. 我爱运动,我爱看《活宝三人组》。我们能搞定的。
No. No, you--you got it covered, but I'm just stuck on the sidelines,  不。不是的,你能搞定,但是我只能坐冷板凳,
pretending to understand the rules, and...You know, my dad was a rough-and-tumble guy. 假装懂得那些规则,而且...我爸一贯狂野粗暴。
And I just-- I could never relate to him. And I don't know.  我...我向来和他难以兴趣相投。我不知道。
I just don't think I could handle disappointing...two generations. 我觉得我无法承受和父亲,儿子的关系都很失败。
I think you're more masculine than you give yourself credit for. 我觉得你比你自己想象的要爷们儿得多。
Who puts a birdhouse next to a porch? 谁把鸟巢建在走廊旁边的?
Claire, I know that you're worried that Dylan is gonna break Haley's heart,  克莱尔,我知道你害怕迪兰会玩弄海莉的感情,
but I see in his eyes that he's gonna stick with her forever. 但我从他眼中读出了白头到老的执着。
No matter what, he's always going to be with her. On your deathbed-- 无论怎样,他都会跟她在一起。等到你临终前......
Okay. All right. I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go find her. 好了。行了。我受不了了。我得去找她。
No. You push too hard, you chase her right into his arms.  不行。逼得太紧只会适得其反。
You'll end up with a boob for a son-in-law. Believe me, you don't want that. 到时候那个蠢蛋就真成你女婿了。相信我,你绝对不想变成那样。
What's that supposed to mean? -What? - Hey, have you guys seen Dylan? 你这话是什么意思?-怎么了?-你们有人看见迪兰了吗?
No. No. Why? 没。没有。怎么了?
I'm not talking to you. He said he was going out for a walk last night, and no one's seen him since. 我不想理你。他昨晚说过要出去走走,此后他就一直不见踪影。
Sweetheart, I'm sure he's fine. Maybe after last night, he just went home. 亲爱的,我敢保证他没事。可能他昨晚直接回家了。
Doubt it. He left his luggage. We have to do something.  不太可能。他行李还在这呢。我们得想想办法。
If he doesn't eat five times a day, he gets spacey. 一天不吃上五顿饭,他就会"飘然若仙"。
What would that even look like? 真想看看那是什么样子?
We'll find him. Hank? 我们会找到他的。汉克?
We got a situation here! 我们这儿出了点状况!
What seems to be the trouble? 什么状况?
We need to talk. -What? 我们得谈谈。-谈什么?
You stole my first kiss. 你偷走了我的初吻。
What are you talkin' about? 有没有搞错?
I had it all planned out. It was supposed to be special, someone with a high GPA And a bright future, not a Mario Brother. 我早幻想过了。我的初吻经历要很特别,他必须成绩倍儿棒,前途无量,而不是"马里奥兄弟"。
Fine. You know what? I don't even want your kiss. Here, you can have it back. There. Now we're even. 好吧。听着,我压根不稀罕你的吻。拿去,还给你。好了。咱俩扯平了。
Well, keep it. I don't -- I don't want it anymore. What am I doing? 你自个儿留着吧。我不想要了。我在干什么啊?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470551.html