摩登家庭第三季 第7期:分头寻找迪兰(在线收听) |
Okay, people. Looks like we have a walker. 好了 大伙儿听着。看来我们之中有人走失了。 Right now he is facing treacherous terrain, sudden drops, mountain lions, hungry bears, oh, and wolverines. 此刻他面对的是险恶的地形,以及暗洞,山狮和饿熊,对了,还有狼獾呢。
That is, if the hypothermia didn't already get him. 前提是他还没被冻死。
Why did we come here again? 为什么又故地重游了?
So our best bet is to split up. You two are gonna take the North hiking trail. 我们最好兵分三路。你俩负责搜索北面步道。
Can I go with my dad instead? 我能和我爸一队吗?
Negative. I need buffalo Phil and old-timer to check the Snake River. 不行。水牛菲尔和老前辈得沿着斯内克河前进。
Buffalo Phil -- worth the wait. 水牛菲尔,最后的才是最好的绰号啊。
Me and cactus flower will ride on up to Destiny Ridge. 我和仙人球负责天命山脊。
Maybe I should ride up there with her. 应该让我陪她才对吧。
Negatory. That trail is for advanced riders only. We don't need another dead body. -"Another"? 没门儿。那条路线只适合高阶骑手。我可不想再出人命。-"再出"人命?
Let's go! Move 'em out. 上马!出发。
Phil, help me saddle my horse, will ya? 菲尔,帮我挂上马鞍,行吗?
Well, look who's suddenly needed by his father-in-law. Phyllis. Phil -- is. 瞧瞧岳父大人在向谁求助。菲儿啊。菲尔是也。
Hey, uncle Mitch. Whatcha doing? 米奇舅舅。你在做什么?
Oh, hey. Just -- just thinkin'. 你好。想些心事罢了。
You know, I've been meaning to tell you, you're a super fun uncle. And I'm saying this as a boy. 听着,我一直想告诉你你是个超有趣的舅舅。这可是小男生的肺腑之言。
Uncle Cameron sent you over here, didn't he? 是卡梅隆舅夫派你来的吧?
What? That's hilarious. No, I love how you and me can joke like this. 什么?别搞笑了。我就爱你跟我这样开玩笑。
Okay, Luke, look, I don't know how much Cam told you, but I don't think this is a problem that you can help me with. It's... 卢克,听着,我不知道小卡向你透露了多少,但我觉得这种问题你帮不了的。这事......
Okay, good. I've got my own problem. 好吧,我承认。是我自己遇到了问题。
What? What's that? 什么?怎么了?
Can you keep a secret? 你能替我保密吗?
I kept a pretty big one for 22 years, so... 说吧,我将一个大秘密守了22年(同志身份)...
I've got this new firecracker, and I can't decide what to blow up. 我有个没用过的爆竹,不知道该拿它来炸什么。
Oh, Luke, that's dangerous. 卢克,这玩意很危险。
I know. That's what's fun about it. 我知道。玩的就是心跳嘛。
I don't get boys. What is so great about destroying things? 我真搞不懂男孩子们。搞破坏有什么好的?
It turns stuff into flying chunks of stuff. 碎片四溅的多过瘾啊。
Okay, no. No, g-give it to me. Come on. 好吧,不。交给我。快点。
Fine. I take it back. You're not that fun. 好吧。算我看错你了。你没那么有趣。
All right, hey, look, um, we'll do it together, all right? 好吧,不如这样我们一起点了它,好吗?
You just made the best decision of your life. 你刚做了你这辈子最正确的决定。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470552.html |