摩登家庭第三季 第12期:曼尼承认偷了吊坠(在线收听) |
Girls, dinner! 姑娘们,吃饭了! You know, why does Luke get his own room, and I still have to share with you? I can't take it anymore. 为什么卢克有自己的房间,我却要和你住一间?我再也受不了了。
Me either, even if it is just for one more year...when I leave for college. 我也是,即使只还有一年而已到时我就去读大学。
It is one more year or when you leave for college? Because those happen to be two different things. 是确定只忍受一年还是等你上大学的时候?那完全两码事,能不能上大学还不一定呢。
So I hear this little voice coming from the cans and it's like..."Help! I fell in the peaches!" 我听到罐头堆中传来个小声音好像是在喊"救救我!我被桃子淹没了!"
That's mom! Hilarious! - So hilarious. I'm like, "Claire?" 太是妈妈的风格了!太欢乐了!-绝对欢乐。我想着,是克莱尔在喊吗?
You might wanna tell them that it was you who pushed me into the peaches in the first place. 也许你该告诉他们是你把我推过去的。
This again? I wasn't even near you. 又来了?我当时几乎都没靠近你。
Yes, you were! You knocked me with the cart. It was completely your fault. 不,你就在我旁边!你把我撞到推车上。那完完全全是你的错。
Well, let's just agree to disagree. 让我们求同存异行吗。
No. I-I disagree to disagree. 不行。我现在全是"异见"。
Then you agree. 负负得正了。
No. No, I don't, because I'm right. 不。不,没有,我是对的。
Okay, Claire. You're right. 好吧,克莱尔。你是对的。
As usual. -No, I am right. -Like always. 一如往常。-不,我就是对的。-一直都是。
Stop it. When I am wrong, I admit it. 行了。如果我真错了,我会承认的。
Which is never. -Fine. Fine. 从未发生。-好吧。好吧。
You're a little jumpy tonight, Manny. Anything wrong? 你今晚有点不正常啊,曼尼。出什么事了吗?
No. Well, I'm just gonna...-Have a seat, kid. 没有。我刚想......-孩子,坐下。
You know, maybe it's me, but I thought you were kinda squirrelly tonight, you know, before when your mom was on the phone with the principal. 也许是我的错觉,但我感觉你今天有点古怪,在你妈妈接到校长电话之前。
Almost like you wanted to say something...but you just couldn't. Anything you wanna say now, Manny? 我感觉你好像想说些什么,但你却说不出口。现在有什么想说的吗,曼尼?
No. I have nothing to say. 没有。我没什么好说的。
You sure about that? Think real hard. 你确定?好好想想。
Could I get a glass of water? 我能喝杯水吗?
That girl's locket-- you took it, didn't you? Didn't you? - 那个姑娘的小吊坠,是你拿的,对吧?对不对?
Yes. Yes, I took it. I didn't mean to. -I don't wanna hear any excuses. 是的。是我拿的。我不是故意的。-我不想听你的借口。
You're gonna tell your mom, and you're gonna set this right. Do you understand? All right, get out of here. 你去告诉你妈妈,然后把问题解决了。明白了吗?好的,走吧。
Just one more thing. You're not, um...You're not wearing that locket, are you? 还有一件事。你没有...你偷那个吊坠不是为了自己戴吧?
No. Of course not. It's a girl's. Why would I want to wear it? 不是。当然不是。那是女孩戴的。我干嘛要戴?
It's no reason. 我就随口一问。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470557.html |