摩登家庭第三季 第16期:外公说你以前住柜子里(在线收听) |
I spend half my life waiting on you. How many times do you have to change your outfit? 我都等你们半辈子了。你出门一次到底得换几次行头? 。 你的怒火了。 Sorry, Jay. Too many choices is a prison. 抱歉,杰。选择太多也是个烦恼。
Just drive before he rethinks the pants. 趁他还想换条裤子之前赶紧走。
What's wrong with my pants? ! - Go. Go. Go. 我裤子怎么了?-快。快。
So, Manny, how'd it go with the principal today? 曼尼,今天跟校长谈得如何?
It was terrible, but he was brave, and now it's over. Right, Manny? - Mm-hmm. 不是很好,但儿子很勇敢,都过去了。对吧,宝贝儿?-没错。
So...- what'd they give you? Detention? Suspension? 那个...... -他们让你罚站还是停课?
No, just a warning because it was first offense. So how was work? - Great. Just a warning, huh? 没有,因为是初犯只给了警告。今天工作如何啊?-挺好的。只给了警告,是吧?
Like she said. 我妈说得没错。
So I ask about work, and you change the subject. Are you trying to hide something? 我问你工作,你就给我打岔。是不是瞒着我什么?
No, I just wanna make sure he's okay. You okay? 'Cause, I mean, it looks like you're sweatin' bullets back there, kid. 没有啊,我只想确保孩子没事。你没事吧?我就是有点疑惑,你怎么汗如雨下的。
Stop grilling him. First the principal, now you. This poor boy has been screamed at all day. 别逼他了。先是校长,又是你。这个可怜的孩子被折磨了一整天。
Well, not to mention-- - Quiet! I've got this. 更别提...... -闭嘴!我正掌控全局呢。
Where is Lily? - Um, she's getting dressed. 莉莉呢?-她在穿衣服。
All by herself? 自己穿吗?
Cam is encouraging her to be more independent. - Oh. -小卡正在鼓励她更独立。-原来如此。
And there she is! Doesn't she look beautiful? 小公主驾到!美极了吧?
She looks like she was dipped in glue, and dragged through a flea market. 她就像沾完了胶水,然后从跳蚤市场里拖出来的。
Hey there! - Hi! -Guys. Come on in. There's hors d'oeuvres. - How's it going? 大家好!-来了啊!-快进来。开胃菜准备好了。-大家好吗?
Hey, do you guys have any old furniture? I'm moving into the attic. 你们家有旧家具吗?我正要搬到阁楼住。
The attic? - Hey, at least it's big. Grandpa said you used to live in the closet. 住阁楼吗?-至少足够大。外公说你以前住柜子里
。
Okay. Well, you know what? Yeah, we'll absolutely find you something for sure. Okay? 好吧。听我说,我们会给你找些家具用的。
My daddy! -Lily, no! I-I'm sorry, Luke. -This isn't over. 爸爸是我的!-莉莉,别这样!卢克,抱歉。-这事没完。
Oh, my god. Mitchell, she's getting worse. 天呐。小米,她越来越放肆了。
I have turned her into a pushy, little, entitled monster, on her way to a rap sheet and a bracelet on her ankle. 我把她变成了一个放肆无礼的小怪物,她将来肯定会被逮捕,被戴上脚铐的。
Oh, she has a bracelet on her ankle. 不是吧,她已经戴上脚铐了。
Cam. Cam, Cam. This--this might not be entirely your fault. -No, it is. 小卡。小卡,冷静。这或许不全是你的责任。-还能是谁的。
I spoke with Lily's teacher. And she thinks that--that she may have a problem with sharing, which she might have gotten from-- 我跟莉莉的老师谈过了。老师觉得她可能有分享障碍,她可能是从什么人身上学的......
You. You don't like to share. 就是你啊。你不愿与人分享。
No, I do it to make a point sometimes. Like, if you want the chicken, then order the chicken. 不,我有时那样做是想说明某个道理。比如,你想吃鸡肉就自己点啊。
Wait, when did you talk to Lily's teacher? 等一下,你什么时候去跟莉莉老师谈的?
Uh, today, when I--when I dropped her off at school. 今天,我送她上学时候。
And you let me suffer all day? 然后你居然让我自责了一整天?
All right, look, we--we can't do this with everybody here. Can we please just get through the evening? 我错了,但我们不能在大伙儿面前说这些吧。至少过了今晚再说?
Yes, but we are not making the announcement tonight. Because that is a joyful thing, and I am not feeling very joyful right now. 好吧,但我们今晚不宣布领养孩子的事儿了。因为那本应是件高兴的事情,但我现在极为不高兴。
Well, I share your feeling. 好吧,我分享到
你的怒火了。 undefined
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470561.html |