摩登家庭第三季 第17期:克莱尔是对的(在线收听

 Just so you know, I'm on to you. You never took Manny to the principal. 告诉你吧,我看出你的把戏了。你根本没带曼尼去找校长。

Okay, play it like that, but I know Manny. He has more of a conscience than you have. He's not gonna be able to live with this. 你继续装,但我了解曼尼。他比你有良知。他没法忍受良心受到谴责的。
You'd be surprised what people can live with, Jay. 杰,别小看良心的承受能力。
Hi, Miss Lily. How's my big girl doing? -Good. 莉莉小公主,你好吗?-很好。
Can you tell me how old you are now? -3. 告诉我你今年几岁了?-3岁。
That's 4. This is 3. Okay, show me again. How old are you? 那表示4岁。这是3岁。来,再说一次。你几岁了?
3. - No! That many is 4. This many is 3. 3岁。-不对!那是4岁。这才是3岁。
Don't argue, Lily. You'll never win. 别争了,莉莉。你说不过她的。
Really, Phil? Okay, I-I was gonna wait until we got home for this, but now I think it's something everyone's gonna enjoy. 是吗,菲尔?好吧,我本来打算回家再放这个的,但现在我决定让大家分享这个开心一刻。
Guys, everybody, come on down to the TV room. I've got something really special to share. 大伙儿都到客厅来。给你们看个精彩的真人秀。
Okay, how's everybody on drinks? 每人来点喝的吗?
If this is Alex's graduation again, can you just leave me the bottle? 如果又像上次艾丽克斯毕业典礼那样,能给我一整瓶吗?
I'm good, Cam. 我不要了,小卡。
Okay, everybody. Showtime. 大家就坐了。好戏开始。
Oh, my gosh. It's us at the market. How did you-- - Yeah, it's security camera footage. 我靠。居然是那天在超市的录像。你怎么搞到的...... -没错,超市监控录像。
I don't understand. What are we watching? 我不明白。我们要看什么?
It ain't "The godfather," I can tell you that much. 我可以跟你说,绝对不是《教父》。
Okay, look, I fell yesterday at the market, and Phil and I have been having a little disagreement as to what happened. Just watch. Okay, right here. 好的,听着,我昨天在商场里跌倒了,菲尔跟我在责任问题上持不同意见。看着,就是这儿。
I stop to fix my shoe, and then Phil-- right there. Okay. 我停下来去整理鞋子,然后菲尔在那里。好的。
He makes way for this very attractive woman, whom he conveniently leaves out of his retelling of the story. 他给一位漂亮的女士让路,在他的叙述中他把这段艳遇省略了。
Now right here, Phil backs up, pushes his butt into the cart, pushes me into the cans! 就在这时,菲尔往后退了一步,屁股撞到了购物车,让我撞到了那一堆罐头上!
Do you see that? ! Oh! It's all his fault, just like I said! I was right! Suck it! 看到了没?都是他的错,就跟我说的一样!我才是对的!去死吧!
When did you get this? - Oh, my god. That's why you wanted to come separately. You went to all that trouble just to prove you were right? 你什么时候拿到的?-我的天呐。这就是为什么你想单独过来。你大费周章就为了证明你是对的?
It really wasn't that much trouble. I just went to the store, found your friend Jordan the bag boy, who got me the manager. 其实也算不上大费周章。我只是到商场找到你的朋友乔丹他帮我找到了经理。
He gave me the address of the off-site security office. I filled out some paperwork. Sally faxed it to corporate. 他给了我远程安保室的地址。我填了几张表。萨利把它传真到公司。
Three minutes later, I'm buying pack of dvds and burning a copy. Cake. 三分钟后我买了张DVD,刻了一张碟。小事一桩。
It's like a sickness. 疯狂到病态啊。
What? None of you believed me, so I got proof. You should all be sucking it right now. 干嘛?谁叫你们都不信我,我只好自证清白咯。你们现在都去死吧。
Hey, please stop with the "Sucking it," Claire. The children! 你能别再说"去死"好吗,克莱尔。孩子都在呢!
Yes, children are very impressionable. You'll never know what they'll pick up. 没错,孩子们非常容易受影响。你永远不知道他们会捡什么学。
Okay, Cam, I'm sorry that I blamed it on you, okay? But we both need to look at our actions. 小卡,我很抱歉把责任都归咎到你身上。但是我们的一言一行都得注意。
I mean, if we're thinking about adopting another baby, then we need to-- 如果我们想再领养一个孩子的话,我们需要......
You guys...- You're adopting another kid? -No! No, no! - You're--wait! Congratulations! We're thinking about it. It's not...What the hell's happening here? 你们...... -你们要再领养一个?-不!不,不!-你们,等等!恭喜!我们还在考虑 还没...到底发生什么事了?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470562.html