摩登家庭第三季 第18期:曼尼承认妈妈没有带他去见校长(在线收听) |
Is that from "Footloose"? 是《浑身是劲》的插曲吗? Really, Mitchell? You couldn't even share telling your family! -Fine. Fine. 不是吧,米奇尔?你都不肯和我一起宣布消息!-行。行。
But why are you upset? This is such good news. 但你怎么这么郁闷呢?这是个多么好的消息。
No, we're a little on edge because Lily has been acting out like she doesn't want a sibling, and-- 不,我们只是有点担心因为莉莉最近表现出她不想要兄弟姐妹,而且......
Yeah, because Mitchell taught her to hate sharing. 没错,因为米奇尔把她教的不懂分享。
And/or because Cam wears her like a fanny pack. 或是因为小卡片刻不离地把她"戴"在身边。
Oh, stop blaming each other. No kid wants a sibling. I mean, Claire hated you so much she stuck you in a dryer when you were 2. 不要再互相责怪了。没有孩子喜欢有兄弟姐妹。克莱尔小时候就非常不待见你,你两岁时她把你塞进了烘干机里。
You put me in the dryer? 你把我塞进烘干机里?
I did, but it wasn't 'cause I hated you. My friend Marci said that it wouldn't run with a kid inside it, and I knew it would. I was right. 没错,但不是因为我不喜欢你。我朋友玛琪说烘干机里面有孩子是无法起动的,但我知道它会。事实证明我是对的。
Good governor. It's been going on since you were 5? 主啊。你五岁的时候就这样了?
Oh, my god. It is a sickness. -Yeah. 天啊。真是扭曲病态啊。-你才知道。
What would make me have that need at such a young age? 是什么让我那么小就这么扭曲了?
How long was I in that dryer? Because I-- Is this why I'm afraid of tumbling? I had to quit gymnastics, Claire! 我在那烘干机里呆了多久?因为我。我是因此才那么害怕翻跟头吗?我不得不退出体操队,克莱尔!
A childhood without tumbling? 一个没有翻跟斗的童年?
You knew this and just stood by and did nothing? ! 你知道这些,却只是旁观不语?
Okay, okay. What's done is done! All you can do is learn from your mistakes. 好了,好了。木已成舟!你们能做的就是从中吸取教训。
And in that spirit, I would like to propose a toast...to Manny. 本着这种精神,我要敬曼尼一杯。
This week, he did something he wasn't supposed to do, like we all do. - Like we all do! Salud to Manny! 这周,他做了一件本不该做的事,就跟我们一样。-就跟我们一样。敬曼尼!
Uh, not yet. But Manny stood up like a man. He admitted he was wrong and he took his licks, and I'm damn proud of him. 等等。但是曼尼男子汉似的站出来。他承认了错误,并且接受了惩罚,我为他感到自豪。
Ah, now we clink! 现在干杯!
No, we clink when I say we clink. So Manny made a mistake, but he didn't take the easy way out. 不,只有我说干杯时才干杯。曼尼犯了错,但是他却没有逃避。
He's got guts, he's got integrity. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best little b-- 他很勇敢,正直善良。就我所知,他是最棒的小......
Okay, stop! Stop! I didn't do any of that. Mom broke into the locker and threw the necklace inside, and then we ran away like cowards. I'm sorry, Jay! I'm sorry! 够了,停!停!你说的我都没做。老妈撬开了柜子,把吊坠扔回去了,然后我们像胆小鬼一样溜走了。对不起,杰!对不起!
I knew it! I was right! I was right! 我就知道!我是对的!我是对的!
Who is it? 谁?
Hi, honey. It's just me. Are you okay? 亲爱的。是我。你还好吗?
Yeah. I'm great. 我很好。
So, how you liking your new digs? 喜欢你的新居吗?
I know you told me that I'd be cold...and scared...but I'm not. 我知道你说这上面会很冷,我会被吓坏,但你错了。
No, I can see that. I was--I was wrong. -You were. 是的,我看得出来了。是我错了。-是你错了。
Yeah. Well, you're gonna hate this then, honey, but I'm gonna need you to go back down and sleep in your old room. 是的。那么接下来你肯定非常不喜欢了,亲爱的,我需要你下去回你原来的房间去。
I just--I'm worried if you get something so cool this early in your life, you're not gonna have anything to look forward to later. 我怕你这么小就拥有如此奇妙的体验,你以后就没有什么可以期待的了。
I-I have to go now? 我现在就得下去吗?
You can spend the night tonight here if you want. 如果你想的话你也可以在这里过夜。
Oh! No, if it's so important to you, I'll go now. 不了,如果这对你那么重要,我现在就下去。
You should come, too. Something sleeps over there. 你也应该下去。有什么东西在那里。
Wait for me. Wait. Wait for me! Wait for me. 等等我。等等我。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470563.html |