摩登家庭第三季 第21期:笨狗啃我的鞋(在线收听) |
Jay, look at this. It's ruined. Stella did this. She chew on my shoe! You have to discipline that stupid dog. 杰,看她干得好事。全毁了。斯黛拉干的。她啃我的鞋!那只笨狗欠管教。 I discipline her all the time. 我经常管教她的。
Oh, really? How? By buying her little cupcakes? 真的吗?怎么管的?赏她吃纸杯蛋糕吗?
They're not real cupcakes. They're doggy treats in the form of cupcakes. 那不算纸杯蛋糕。那是狗狗奖励,用纸杯蛋糕形式发放。
Yeah, you should have told that to Manny before he ate one. 你该在曼尼误食之前告诉他的。
Oh, come on. His coat never looked better. 没关系。他现在可是皮光水滑啊。
You wouldn't find it so funny if she was destroying your shoes. 要是她把你的鞋啃成这样看你还乐不乐。
Well, I don't leave my shoes laying around, so... 我从不乱扔鞋子,也就不会......
So it's my fault that she chooses to chew my shoe? 这么说鞋子挨啃是我自作自受了?
I didn't say that. You barely said it. 我没这么说。这可是你自己说的。
You have to stop coddling her. 你不能再这么宠着她了。
I don't coddle her. 我没宠着她。
What? She tries to drink the water. It's funny. 干嘛?她在喝我的洗澡水呢。可逗了。
You don't look at me in class. You don't text me. 上课的时候不许看我。也不许给我发短信。
Who would text during a class? -What are you? 谁会上课的时候发短信啊?-你真是个怪胎!
Hon, I realize that this situation is not ideal for either one of you, but sometimes we just rise above things. Yes? 亲爱的,我知道现在这个情况对你们两个都不理想,但有时候,逆境出人才嘛。怎么了?
Excuse me. Did you notice the curb here is painted yellow? 打扰一下。你注意到了路缘是黄色的吗?
Uh, no, I did not. 没,我没注意。
Wow. It means loading and unloading. 奇怪了。这代表"上下车区域"。
Okay, well, I was just dropping off my kids. 好吧,我就停一小会让她们下车。
And yet I see no kids emerging from the vehicle. 我怎么还没看见有人下车呢。
Well, we were chatting. At the risk of surprising you a third time, officer, I've been dropping off here for years, and I-- 我们在聊天。不怕惊着您,长官,我这么停车已经好几年了......
Move it. - Okay. You betcha. 开走。-没问题。
What was her problem? Oh, you know what you should have said to her-- 她有毛病吧?我教你,你该这么回她.....
Nothing. I should have said nothing would be the point. I have to see her every day. I mean, why make it worse? 什么都不说最好。我不回嘴。我们抬头不见低头见。何必把事情搞得那么僵呢?
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Awkward, unpleasant situation-- rise above. Have a nice day. Love you! Bye-bye! 我想表达的就是这个意思。人生不如意事十有八九逆境成功。过得愉快。爱你们哟!拜拜!
"And yet I see no children emerging from the vehicle." "我怎么还没看见有人下车呢。"
How'd you like to see my fist emerging into your face? Oh! Now I think of it! 再啰嗦赏你一记粉拳看看?我怎么这么暴力!
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470566.html |