摩登家庭第三季 第22期:超级邓菲无敌档(在线收听) |
Day four of the juice fast, and I'm hungry, but I'm-- I'm feeling pretty good. "果汁速度减肥法"的第四天,我很饿,但是感觉很好。 Cam, on the other hand, has gone all..."Girl, Interrupted." 可是小卡,已经(美国电影 讲述边缘神经错乱女孩的故事)边缘精神错乱了。
After one, throwing out all of our food, and two, blaming me, he entered stage three-- soap actress. 继阶段一,食物大清扫和阶段二,拿我撒气他进入了第三阶段,肥皂剧女王。
I just wish my sister would put herself out there more. She has so much to offer. Why are men so superficial? 真希望我的傻妹妹多为自己想想。她如此多才多艺。为何男人都如此肤浅?
That was followed by stage four-- a rush of epiphanies... 随之而来的是第四阶段间歇性中邪......
I-Don't-Need-. Food. Look at this. Architecture is everywhere. Oh. Spaniards make amazing athletes. 我-不-需-要-食-物。看啊。到处都是别致的建筑。西班牙的运动健将层出不穷。
Into stage five--despair... 接下来是第五阶段,绝望主夫......
Daddy, we hided, but you didn't seek. -Cam? 爹地,我们藏好了,但是你没来找我们。-小卡?
Then came rage. 然后是狂躁状态。
Hey. Whatcha got there? 手里拿的啥啊?
The good news is, Cam's never made it this far into a diet before, so...Downside--I have no idea what the next stage is gonna be. 好消息是,小卡从来没坚持过节食这么久,坏消息是,我对下一阶段会怎样一无所知。
But I'm pretty sure it's not charming party guest. 但是我可以肯定他此时的状态不适合参加派对。
Cam, I-I was thinking, I'll take the bullet tomorrow night at my boss' house. 小卡,我在考虑,明晚我独身赴会接受老板的摧残吧。
You don't have to go to the party. 你不必去参加的。
They're--they're boring. Silly cause, you know, lots of people. Parking...Cam, say something. 那些人特无聊。还净做傻事,人也多。车位也紧张......小卡,好歹说句话啊。
Why do you hate me? 你为何如此恨我?
I don't hate you. Then why are you trying to push me out of your life? 我不恨你啊。那为什么要把我驱逐出你的生活?
Because you--you seem a little...unhinged. 因为你看起来有点精神错乱。
Okay, well, you know what I think? You should worry a little bit less about me and a little bit more about yourself and what you're gonna wear tomorrow night, 知道我在想什么吗?你应该少操我的心,多操心你自己,想想明晚穿什么吧,
because I saw what you have laid out, and I don't think you're gonna like the way you look in photos. 我看到了你选的那套了,要是穿那套拍照你一定悔不当初。
Well, I hadn't landed on that. 我没决定穿那套啊。
Her hand's in the air, like, every five seconds, and she actually reminded Mr. Waters to assign homework. 她几乎五秒钟就要举一次手,还主动提醒沃特斯先生布置家庭作业。
The class loved that. Do you know how embarrassed I was? 同学怨声载道。你知道我有多尴尬吗?
Not as embarrassed as I was when she said 8 was a prime number. 8, mom. 没有我尴尬,她说8是质数。8唉,妈妈。
Okay, fine. You know what? I'm gonna call the school today and have your schedules changed, but I want you to know a little part of me died today, okay? 行了。你们听着,我今天就给学校打电话,把你们课表换掉,但是你们要知道,我今天很失望。
I thought the two of you could understand how being in the same class would benefit you both. 我还以为你们能明白姐妹同班对你们都有好处。
Alex, you--you could've tutored Haley. Haley, you could've helped alex with her social skills. 艾丽克斯,你可以辅导海莉的功课。海莉,你可以教艾丽克斯交往之道。
Come on. The two of you could've been two Super Dunphys. 拜托,你们本该成为超级邓菲无敌档。
And instead, what are you? Two bickering Half-Dunphys, and I'm the fool that expected more. 但现在呢,你们像什么样?邓菲反目吵嘴王,我真是痴人说梦才对你们抱期望。
No, I don't even want to hear it. Just go upstairs. Go. 停,我不想听。给我上楼去。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470567.html |